Review Center Comments Indicator

Angela Southworth
edited July 2016 in
It would be nice to have some type of indicator to determine if new comments have been added to a requirement in Review Center during the current review (vs all comments being there from the previous version).   Example would be to have a difference in color (see screen below).

Comments

• Kristina King
    edited June 2016
    Interesting idea. I like it—I think it's a common need to tell what is new vs. old feedback. Thanks!
  • Sebastian Theiß
    edited April 2016
    That's a great idea. There is another point I'm struggling with:

If I carry out a review (as moderator) I'm used to closing all review comments before I send out a new revision. In a next step the reviewers check the answers to there comments. If they do not agree with my answers they are able to:
    1. Reply on my answer: The comment is still marked as closed and it is easy miss this comment!
    2. Add a new comment: The link to the older comments is lost!

Is it possible to implement an option or an indicator (at least for approvers) to reopen closed comments ("No, this issue isn't solved", "No, the question isn't answered" etc.)? It might also be possible to solve this issue using "Angela's" indicators...
  • Bill Nazzaro
    edited June 2016
    The current Acknowledge feature changes the color of the left comment border to green.  What if the comments counter turned green if all comments have been acknowledged by a moderator?
    Then the Reviews page comment count could also show non-acknowledged comments.
  • Kristina King
    edited June 2016
    That would be cool, Bill.

Ultimately I'm not sure if this is something we'll end up tackling, as the Review Center priorities right now center more around showing relationships and bringing the UI up to speed with the rest of the application's updates.
  • Anja Airasvirta
    edited August 2019
    This similar request has also risen in our organization. It is very laborious for the moderator to check all comments which are for the latest review revision.
    Anja
    [Country]