Feature Requests

Expand all | Collapse all

Add a generic Import Relationships Plugin so multiple scripts/plugins are not required

• 1.  Add a generic Import Relationships Plugin so multiple scripts/plugins are not required

Posted 03-09-2015 09:59
    JAMA should
    support import of traces without having to request an import script everytime
    an import is necessary.

There should
    be a generic script with the XLS template that contains the information needed:
    Requirements Type
    Trace field
    etc.

This important is used quite often since doing
    manual tracing directly in JAMA takes too much time.

• 2.  Re: Add a generic Import Relationships Plugin so multiple scripts/plugins are not required

Posted 03-09-2015 17:09
    Thanks for the idea, Gliga.

Just to clarify for other users who see this post—Gliga is referring to the Import Relationships Plugin, which consists of a script that must be customized for the item types you want to create relationships between. It is possible to create and save multiple versions of the plugin to suit the different relationship directions and types, but adding additional plugins requires an admin to intervene.

• 3.  Re: Add a generic Import Relationships Plugin so multiple scripts/plugins are not required

Posted 03-10-2015 07:27

Yes, that is correct.

Users in my organisation are complaining about the need of an admin intervention for this task.

• 4.  RE: Add a generic Import Relationships Plugin so multiple scripts/plugins are not required

Posted 05-02-2019 18:13
    I just want to throw my support behind this suggestion; it's pretty tedious configuring the plugin for every two item types which have relationships.

------------------------------
    Patricia
    BioFire Diagnostics
    ------------------------------