Adaptable Relationship tab.

Harald Hotz-Behofsits
edited September 2016 in
As a user I would like to see more information of items shown in the relationship tab.

Additional to ID, Name, Type it would be nice to have the ability to configure fields like in the list view. At least the visibility of the status would be great and for test cases the test-case status.

At hovering over a related item a tool-tip showing the full item would be a great help.

Harald

Comments

• swoo Woo
    edited September 2016
    Hi Harald, that's an excellent idea. @Kristina, on countless occasions on a single item's relationships widget/tab, I clicked on the column header and vainly looked for a configuration field so I can expose the relevant fields of the related items that I'm interested :-) The only work-around is to use Coverage Explorer or a custom BIRT report that exposes the desired fields. Having the ability to view some core and custom fields will be a good enhancement suggestion. swoo

• Knowledge Base
    edited March 2016
    Harald - this is a great suggestion and would definitely be very helpful. We will be exploring how to better show more information within our relationship views in items.