Include "Find Me" in Review Center TOC/Search

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 14
edited September 2018 in

It would be useful to include the ability for reviewers and moderators to select a "Find Me" option while in the Review Center that would open the tree inside the "TOC/Search" tab and highlight the item you are searching for. There is a Review Center Single Item view that would be a great place to include the "Find Me" option. 

Comments

• Dominik Breddermann
    Dominik Breddermann Member, Data Exchange Posts: 24
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I would like to reactivate this discussion. I think the initial request by Nick addresses the same issue we are experiencing in the Review Reading View. The following interactions of the project tree and the review items shall be available - in agreement with the behavior in the PROJECTS area:
    1. Already implemented: Selecting an item in the project tree under "Find" locates the corresponding item in the Review Reading View. Unfortunately, the tree is collapsed by default and needs to be expanded item by item.
      1. image
    2. Not possible: Selecting an item in the Reading View shall locate the item in the project tree. This would be the expected behavior based on the experience from the Project Views.
    Both cases, 1 & 2, are essential in order to ensure a high degree of traceability between a single review item and its context.
    Dominik Breddermann

dSPACE GmbH
    33102 Paderborn
  • Kevin Steigerwald
    Kevin Steigerwald Jama Staff, Product Manager Moderator Posts: 14
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Thanks for re-surfacing this, Dominik. I'm having my team take a look at it.
    Kevin Steigerwald
    Director of Product Design
    Jama Software