Product Idea

Expand all | Collapse all

Feature Request: Review - Comments Interatction

• 1.  Feature Request: Review - Comments Interatction

Posted 09-06-2019 14:34
    Note: As requested by the community, the feature requests from the original discussion titled "Feature Requests: Review Related" are now split into an individual discussion per feature that was originally listed.

Feature Request: Within the Review, can there be a more interactive feature that allows reviewers to address questions/issues to other reviewers/Jama users?
    • Reason: Questions that the reviewers are asking to other reviewers/employees are not being transmitted to other reviewers/employees readily. The current Review comment setup just watermarks the feedback as a question type (if used at all).  For reviewers/employees who have bypassed/never seen the requirement prior to when the inquiry is made, will not see the inquiry.  The notification setting only notifies activities on the requirements that the reviewer/moderator has commented/edited on.   

------------------------------
    Yvonne Stephens
    Systems Engineer
    Firefly Aerospace

• 2.  RE: Feature Request: Review - Comments Interatction

Posted 09-07-2019 07:38
    This is once of our top requests to be able to assign review comments to and individual

Elizabeth Rosenberg
    Alight Solutions

• 3.  RE: Feature Request: Review - Comments Interatction

Posted 09-08-2019 10:08
    + 1

We can certainly benefit from this too.

Robena Sukhu
    Sun Life Financial
    ON
    416-496-5456

• 4.  RE: Feature Request: Review - Comments Interatction

Posted 09-09-2019 08:02
    It would be great to have the ability to assign review comments.
    In addition maybe even decide which review comments are transferred to the item after the review closes.

Sven Schmidberger
    Irdeto

• 5.  RE: Feature Request: Review - Comments Interatction

Posted 17 days ago
    Hi,
    I support both Ideas:
    - assign review comments
    - decide which review comments are transferred to the item after the review closes.
         See similar request: Review comment tracking outside of review https://community.jamasoftware.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=27f9181b-526d-40dc-9656-e5cc91e8fd9f&CommunityKey=4eac21f6-24d1-4f1e-92bd-76860b52af2c&tab=digestviewer#bm27f9181b-526d-40dc-9656-e5cc91e8fd9f

Christian Binard
    ON semiconductor
    Belgium

• 6.  RE: Feature Request: Review - Comments Interatction

Posted 17 days ago
    I think that we should also give the possibility to the moderator to assign request of others (delegate) and to change the type of the request.
    Often I see that commenters are not using the comment type feature (Question/Propose change/This is an issue). For example they don't indicate that their comment is a question and so it is difficult to trace if it got an answer.

Christian Binard
    ON semiconductor
    Belgium

• 7.  RE: Feature Request: Review - Comments Interatction

Posted 17 days ago
    +1
    We asked for similar request to be able to assign review comments to user.

Elizabeth Rosenberg
    Alight Solutions

• 8.  RE: Feature Request: Review - Comments Interatction

Posted 17 days ago
    The way around is also interesting: as a reviewer, when I come back to the review, I'd like to filter for Items that got new comments since my last activity (approval / comment). Email notifications are not handy if you want to treat all changes at once.

This is even  more important if I'm the moderator: I regularly check the state of the review and don't want to read again old comments. To enable this maybe a new type of marker (other than approval / comment) should be added.

In case I did approved but somebody made a further comment, it would be good that my green check-mark gets yellow to get a visual warning that I may revisit my approval.

Christian Binard
    ON semiconductor
    Belgium