User audit/admin report

We are SaaS.  I would like to get a report for user containing some basic account usage information like the following.  We are in need of a way to monitor actions at this level at specific times throughout our project life cycle.
1. Last login date/time
2. Last session time
3. Last session action count (preferably with a filter by item type)
4. Trend line of session time and/or action count (like aggregate system level, but per user)
5. Highest activity users (top 3-5)
6. Lowest activity users (bottom 3-5)

I would be happy to take a custom report as a solution if this is not more widely desired by the community.

Comments

• I would be interested in this too; particularly Last login date and session time.  Also would be nice to be able to see login frequency over a period of time. I occasionally do a user cleanup and license allocation review... it would be nice to know who the high activity users are vs. occasional activity and if someone hasn't logged in for a few months, I could deactivate them.
  • I would like to be able to view admin activities in the admin window.

Who and when changed Org rules, workflows, user permissions
    Who and when Project created and deleted
    Who and when created and edited item types
    etc

This would be very helpful in monitoring and controlling changes made in our projects throughout the organization-------------------------------------------
    Original Message:
    Sent: 04-19-2017 09:47
    Subject: User audit/admin report

We are SaaS.  I would like to get a report for user containing some basic account usage information like the following.  We are in need of a way to monitor actions at this level at specific times throughout our project life cycle.
    1. Last login date/time
    2. Last session time
    3. Last session action count (preferably with a filter by item type)
    4. Trend line of session time and/or action count (like aggregate system level, but per user)
    5. Highest activity users (top 3-5)
    6. Lowest activity users (bottom 3-5)

I would be happy to take a custom report as a solution if this is not more widely desired by the community.
  • I would love a user permission report. I often get requests for a new user to "get all the same permissions as XXX". My company is slow to set up permission groups and don't have project admins creating project groups.
  • Brent,

We created a BIRT report that will accomplish items 1, 2, 5, & 6 on your list. This is our SQL query:

As far as action count, it wouldn't be terribly hard to include that as well.
  • How do I go about adding my own version of this query to my SAAS jama?
  • Thanks Andrew.