Review End Time

Is there a way to disable the review from closing at the end time?

I want to use the end time more as a due date notification but if the review isn't at 100% I want it to remain open.  Maybe it could flag as overdue instead.  The way it is now, a person can start a review and ignore it and then the review closes and the item appears to have been reviewed but hasn't.

Comments

• Gary Larkin
    edited May 2018
    Agree with this. As a project manager I cannot tell which reviews have closed in an incomplete state and which have been completed.  It is impossible to ensure that all reviewers complete on time so we end up unable to filter the good from the bad, which entirely defeats the purpose of the review. I would much prefer to see the review show as overdue and still open.
  • Robena Sukhu
    edited December 2018
    This is a pain point for us as well.  While we have the option of re-opening the review for some approvers only, the intent is for all stakeholders to have the most up to date requirements.  Some users find it frustrating to have to explain why they are re-opening the reviews.  I like the approach of identifying it as overdue rather than just closing it at the due date.
    Robena Sukhu
    Sun Life Financial
    ON
    416-496-5456