Ability to pull test cases from different projects

Jessica Monk
edited May 2019 in
Hi there.

My apologies, I could not find a better place to put this in the postings so, here goes:

Is there a way to create a test plan within a product that pulls test cases from other products into the test plan? I have a situation where I am testing a product that interacts with many different other products (each in their own "project" in JAMA). I need to test those interactions using test cases already existing in other projects, and pull them all into one place.

Each interacting product has its own set of requirements and test cases (in its own project) on how it's supposed to interact with the product I am testing, and the product I am testing has its own project with its basic requirements as well. Basically I want to be able to create a test plan in my project that just pulls in the integration bits from other projects. Is this possible?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Jessica Monk
    edited May 2019
    I believe I have answered by own question (I see now filters can go cross-project). Sorry 'bout that.
    -------------------------------------------
    Original Message:
    Sent: 05-02-2019 11:10
    Subject: Ability to pull test cases from different projects

Hi there.

My apologies, I could not find a better place to put this in the postings so, here goes:

Is there a way to create a test plan within a product that pulls test cases from other products into the test plan? I have a situation where I am testing a product that interacts with many different other products (each in their own "project" in JAMA). I need to test those interactions using test cases already existing in other projects, and pull them all into one place.

Each interacting product has its own set of requirements and test cases (in its own project) on how it's supposed to interact with the product I am testing, and the product I am testing has its own project with its basic requirements as well. Basically I want to be able to create a test plan in my project that just pulls in the integration bits from other projects. Is this possible?

Thanks for your help!