Your Product Ideas: did you know?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Product TeamPosts: 375
edited July 2020 in
Hello everyone!

I wanted to thank you all for your participation in the transition into the new Product Ideas module. I can report that we have had an overwhelmingly positive response to this new addition with well over 50 new posts added by all of you. 

Did you know?

That you can easily filter to see which ideas have the most Community votes. Go to the Ideation module and set the quick filters to "Most Votes" and you can see who the top contenders are!

Take a look, and if any of these ideas resonate with you, please vote and comment in the card about how this could help you reach your goals. 

Keep Collaborating,

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 49
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Email subscription, like the other communities have, would be a great addition!

-------------------------------------------
    Original Message:
    Sent: 7/22/2020 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Your Product Ideas: did you know?

Hello everyone!

I wanted to thank you all for your participation in the transition into the new Product Ideas module. I can report that we have had an overwhelmingly positive response to this new addition with well over 50 new posts added by all of you. 

Did you know?

That you can easily filter to see which ideas have the most Community votes. Go to the Ideation module and set the quick filters to "Most Votes" and you can see who the top contenders are!

Take a look, and if any of these ideas resonate with you, please vote and comment in the card about how this could help you reach your goals. 

Keep Collaborating,

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Product Team Posts: 375
    edited July 2020
    Options
    @Sven

Thank you for this feedback! Agreed, I have actually put this in as an idea to Higher Logic. Told them that our Community members like to stay attuned to the new Product Ideas by having them pushed to them by email.

Sven, would you be interested in being emailed just the new ideas, or all the comments within the ideas as well?

In the meantime, I have made sure to have the newest ideas post to the home page in the community, so you can always check there! And if you especially like an idea, you can follow it! And I really like these quick filters because it is so much easier to find your ideas by category, or status, etc. I have the feeling that there where a lot of duplicate ideas before because it just wasn't easy to search and find "like" ideas! 

Best,