Reading View Refresh

Rahul Khurana
edited April 2019 in
Hi, 

In JAMA Connect -> Requirements -> Reading View, after commenting on a requirement, the page refreshes and goes back to the top of the page, requiring to scroll down to the page every time. 

As a user while I would like to get my comments reflected on the requirement, I would also like to be on the same page instance. It's irritating to keep scrolling down to the last reviewed requirement as the page keeps going back to the top of the page. 

Rahul

Comments

• Rahul Khurana
    edited April 2019
    Now when I think about it, this probably shouldn't be a new feature but correct implementation to the current functionality.
  • Jason Soares
    edited June 2019
    Agreed, there are actually several instances where Jama refreshes in ways that make using the tool a chore at times: 
    1. Every time you move an item in the explorer window, the explorer window refreshes, collapsing every single container you had open except for the container the item moved to. 
    2. Every time you open a new Jama tab from search results, Jama recalculates the search results and removes all filters previously applied. This one is particularly irritating because it wastes time recalculating the results in addition to having to re-select several filter choices. 

Using Jama Home Instance 8.33.1.
  • Cynthia Weber
    edited June 2019
    Additional place: reusing an item collapses explorer.

Workaround for the search issue, but also a nuisance: create a filter if the search is one that you use frequently, i.e., I have a filter that shows my FRS that are in Review state. Otherwise, I keep having to redo the search.
  • Robena Sukhu
    edited June 2019
    It would be great to see some improvement in this area.
    Robena Sukhu
    Sun Life Financial
    ON
    416-496-5456
  • Jonah Caplan
    edited June 2019
    +1
    Jonah Caplan
    QNX