Test Runs Tab

Andrew Muhs
edited March 2019 in
This is really two requests however, they are closely related.
  1. It would be nice to have the pull down menu display all of the Description text for the Test Runs present. There is certainly enough space in that part of the menu to allow this to occur. See attached image.
  2. It would be nice to be able to re-order the list of Test Runs. This is not as big of a request as item #1.

Comments

• Steve Gotsch
    edited March 2019
    Those 3 dots on the bottom right should allow you to pull the window wider to see all of the cycle names. I don't believe the size is persisted, but will remain as long as the test center tab is open.

Could you provide an example of what sort of reordering you'd be interested in? Currently the order is reflected by how the test groups are built up and organized. This is an area where we tend to get very different asks as some folks are very strict about the order being set and preserved whereas others are happy with being able to sort alphabetically.
  • Andrew Muhs
    edited March 2019
    Hi Steve,

Thanks for letting us know about those dots. My user was happy to learn about that. I also asked him about the sorting, and he said that he would prefer drag and drop style ordering within that list.