User Groups

Options
Two asks:

1. Ability for users without admin privileges to be able to see who is in what user group. As my users use the notification feature more and more, they don't know who's in what group, so they end up picking specific individuals instead of user groups.

2. Please have a default report for user groups. Would like to have an easy to share method of documenting the current user groups.

Thanks,
John

Comments

• John Sarafin
    John Sarafin Member Posts: 53
    edited March 2018
    Options
    John;

I like your idea concerning user groups.  I would like to add to your feature request to have the users sorted alphabetically in the user group.  Trying to locate a user in a user group that contains 50 or more users is very time consuming.  Also, there is no mechanism in place to prevent a "creator" from adding a user to the same user group twice.  It would be nice to have the option to importexport or copy a user group to create new users groups.  Creating a user group and adding users manually is a pain point for some of our users.  Thanks.
  • Andrew Muhs
    Andrew Muhs Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Until this is implemented you could create a Birt report that displays the users and the user groups they are associated with. Here is the SQL query to do so:

If you wanted a report to only display the users for a specific group then something more like this would work: