Review Center: Reviewer Check Marks

Options
Lauren Cordova
Lauren Cordova Member Posts: 23
In Review Center, the Approver role has check marks or Xs depending on if they approve an item or send it back for more work, which makes sense.  However, the Reviewer role has only a check mark.  Although the check mark is indicative of progress through the review rather than approval of the item, many of our reviewers have left items unchecked because of the symbol.  It would be beneficial to reduce confusion and encourage use of the feature to change the symbol from a check to a radio button (or other neutral symbol) that doesn't appear to be "approving" an item.  A binary checkbox with two options for Reviewed and Not Reviewed would also assist reviewers who are hesitant to use the feature, and it would assist managers who are trying to track progress of their team and rely on the information from this button.
LC

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    My user base has the same reservations about "checking off" items as reviewers.

As the only Jama admin for my company, it takes a lot of extra communication and repetition to remind reviewers (for almost every review) that they need to check the items they have reviewed and/or completed commenting on each item.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Product Manager Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi Alaina,

Would a "Not Reviewed" or "Not Applicable" button in addition to "Reviewed" work for your team?  
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    A not applicable button would be amazing.

Especially when I have a system level review that needs eyes from the specific engineering disciplines downstream, but none of them has expertise or input that applies to every item under review.