Review Center List Export

Vickie Woods
edited January 2020 in
It would be very helpful to all users of Review Center to allow users to export the List View to Excel. Large projects have a lot of requirement documents to be reviewed and approved. There is no easy way for the moderator or approver to filter and sort fields as needed from the list view. Enabling export to Excel would save a lot of time and should be fairly simple to accomodate. Thanks! 

Review Center List View

Comments

• Chloe Elliott
    Chloe Elliott Product Team
    edited February 2020
    @Vickie

Hello, I see that you are looking at the table view in the Review Center. There is a "Filter by" area, see the screenshot below: 

Sounds like you are needing more filter functionality in this area? Could you explain more about how your Moderators and Approvers need to filter this view? 

Best,
  • Vickie Woods
    edited February 2020
    Hi Chloe, I responded to your post, but cannot find the response I sent to you. Are you able to see it? 

Thanks! 

--

Vickie Woods
    Solution Analyst Lead
    State Auto Insurance Companies
    Phone: 6149174212

SALogoFacebookTwitterInstagramLinkedIn

------Original Message------

@Vickie

Hello, I see that you are looking at the table view in the Review Center. There is a "Filter by" area, see the screenshot below: 

Sounds like you are needing more filter functionality in this area? Could you explain more about how your Moderators and Approvers need to filter this view? 

Best,
  • Chloe Elliott
    Chloe Elliott Product Team
    edited February 2020
    Hi Vickie:

Yes, I think you messaged it to just me. For better visibility to all stakeholders here, I am going to post it here: 

Message From: Vickie

Hi Chloe, we are aware of the filter functionality offered, but the options are very limited and doesn't allow us to, for example, filter by project. This feature also doesn't allow users to display the Item ID from the project, which would be very useful. The Review ID does not tie back to the actual work item in the project. 
    The table view as-is just doesn't add much value, but with a few small changes, it could be very useful. 

------------------------------
    Vickie Woods
    State Auto

Thank you for this extra information. I am going to add a Prod Group tag for the Review Center and Filtering, to make it easier for our team to find when sourcing ideas. 

Best,
  • Vickie Woods
    edited February 2020
    Hi Chloe, we are aware of the filtering functionality offered, but it is not sufficient for our needs....It would be great, for example to be able to view all open items for a specific moderator and sort by date, but the tool does not support that. Another thing that would make the Review Center much more useful as a whole would be to allow this view to include the Item ID from the project. Having the Review ID is not at all helpful as it's not used anywhere else accept Review Center. The actual work item ID is what's used in the Project in Jama and is what is used in the interface with Jira. 

Thanks. 

image.png

------Original Message------

@Vickie

Best,