Return a possibility to customize Welcome page in the project

Hello,

I the previous versions 2015.x it was possible to customize Welcome page (Welcome tab) in projects. It is not possible to do it any more. Please return this feature back. We used the welcome page to add important links related to Contour (Jama) support.
I know that it is possible to customize login page but we would prefer to have a possibility to customize the Welcome page (tab) as well.

Thank you for considering my idea
Vlada

Comments

• Hello,

Following this proposal if it is not possible to customize the whole Welcome Tab page it would be good to have at least possibility to change the links "Get Started with Jama" and "Support Community". We need to point users to our internal Jama support team but now it's impossible. It will be confusing for the people and people will start to ask on Community - on one side good but people can share screens etc. under intellectual property governance and also they can be confused that someone else provides support them but in fact they might get answer from community only - not guaranteed and under SLA.
    Vlada
  • Anja Airasvirta
    edited March 2019
    Hi,
    This is something we too are looking for.
    Please have some place in welcome place to add our own company related link at least.
    It would have link to our own Jama support page where it is guiding how to request proper access, who to contact inside company or information about the new functionality taken into use in our projects.   
    Now  those users who are just trying the access (somehow found out the link) do not get any information how to get the proper access.
    Anja
    [Country]