Sending Test Run/Test Results review without creating Filter.

Shrikant Yadav
edited February 2018 in
As a part of our testing all the test runs are to be sent for review, but currently JAMA does not allows it.
Please add a feature a feature to send the Test run for review similar to other other item types in JAMA.

Comments

• Steve Gotsch
    edited February 2018
    It is not often I get to say this, but I hope the work that has been done for the next release addresses this request.

We are adding an option send test plans with the accompanying test groups and test cases to review and the ability to send a test cycle to review which will include the test groups and test runs.
  • Shrikant Yadav
    edited December 2018
    Thanks Steve for implementing this feature.
    Sorry for replying late on this post.. but I have few comments or suggestion.
    At first, it was tough to find whether feature has really  been implemented, I know, I should have referred the user guide before jumping into JAMA..
    But I was so excited about this feature and stared looking for review option to be available in more obvious places,i.e. either right click menu option on the Test Run or Action Menu in Test Cycle view.
    Please refer the attached images.
    Although you can send individual Test Run for review, you need to be in Test Run view mode which needs unnecessary additional clicks...
    Additionally, with current option you can only send individual Test Run or whole Test Cycle for review, instead it would nice to have ability to send selected multiple Test Runs in the cycle.