Link from requirement to review

Erika Prymus
edited February 2020 in
  1. When a review is created I have to manually change status to "in subset review". Could this be done automatically (at least if they have status "ready for review")?
  2. When the review is closed I have to manually find all requirements and put the to approved (if approved). Could this be done in an easier way?
  3. If some of the requirements are still not approved I keep them in status "in subset review". Then later (maybe after weeks or months) when I have improved the requirement I want to go back to the review and check the comments to make sure I have solved them it is hart to find which review it was. Could a link from the requirement to the review be automatically added when a review is created?

Comments

• Christian Binard
    edited February 2020
    Hi Erika,
    1) I support your request. Currently as workaround we define the review by a filter including Status = "in subset review". Instead of selecting the items in the Review setup form, we transit the items status in the Project center and then update the Review. In that way we do the selection work only once but it's not intuitive.
    2) we use the Moderator approve check-mark to track if an item status should be approved. It would be very handy indeed to add a column in the Item Progress table of Review/Status with the current user (= moderator when user is the moderator) approval status (only number of Approvals is displayed today) so that the moderator can sort items by it's approvals and trigger a Batch Transition to "Approved" Status. 
    I take the opportunity to also request:
    2b) A "My Vote" column so that one can compare his feedback with the others
    2c) An Average Vote column so that the moderator can conclude on votings even if some approvers didn't vote for each items under review.
    3) When an item is included in a Review (by filter on Status or other mean that changes the status) or batch transitioned inside the Review center (transit to Approved Status), I suggest to add the Review URL (including review version number) as hyperlink on the item Status field. This will be very useful during audits to find back in what Review version an item was approved. Today that information there is no traceability between the Project center and the Review center what is in my view the biggest traceability weakness in Jama. We have added a Review [URL] field in our items to patch this but those are manual entry fields subject to errors and omissions.
  • Vickie Woods
    edited February 2020
    I agree that it would be very helpful for Admins to be able to set an update to the work item in the Project based on the item being approved in the Review Center. 

Thanks!
  • Erika Prymus
    edited March 2020
    Thanks for response. Is there a chance to get this request implemented in Jama? Is this the right channel to post this kind of suggestions?