Configurable test execution window

I'm sorry if this request is already in; I did a search but didn't see anything. It would be good to be able to rearrange at least the fields already in the text execution window. For example, we would like to move "description" above the execution steps so the testers don't have to scroll down to keep checking the description while executing their tests.

Comments

• Sorry, I see now that Luigi has an execution topic.  Please delete this request, I'll move my comment to Luigi's thread.
  • Hi,

we would also very much like if this feature request gets implemented. Since it is a usual case, that a test case has a precondition, i.e. some initial information user needs to know before executing a test case, we do not have another choice than using a description field for this purpose, since there is no other text field copied from the test case to the test run.
    We even renamed the description field into Preconditions.
    And sometimes in this case the tester reads important information for test preconditions first after they already executed the test case. This is very confusing for our users as well.