Float License Sign-In and Defaults

[Deleted User]
edited November 2019 in
Administrative tasks would be greatly improved if the three following aspects are created. 
  1. the sign-in page for users with creator (float) licenses allows the selection between all licenses allowed for that user, such as creator (float) or stakeholder. Currently there is no choice, it defaults to creator (float) until all float licenses are used, then the user is signed in as a reviewer. 
  2. When all creator (float) licenses are in use, a user with creator (float) license privileges has the choice between stakeholder or reviewer license. 
  3. when all creator (float) licenses are in use, when a float license becomes available, those with float licenses who are logged in are notified that the creator float license is available. 
I believe that suggestions like these were previously raised. 

Thanks.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited November 2019
    Agree with these use cases. 

+1

------Original Message------

Administrative tasks would be greatly improved if the three following aspects are created. 
    1. the sign-in page for users with creator (float) licenses allows the selection between all licenses allowed for that user, such as creator (float) or stakeholder. Currently there is no choice, it defaults to creator (float) until all float licenses are used, then the user is signed in as a reviewer. 
    2. When all creator (float) licenses are in use, a user with creator (float) license privileges has the choice between stakeholder or reviewer license. 
    3. when all creator (float) licenses are in use, when a float license becomes available, those with float licenses who are logged in are notified that the creator float license is available. 
    I believe that suggestions like these were previously raised. 

Thanks.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2019
    +1
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Business/Systems Analyst
    edited January 2021
    I agree that these are good suggestions.
  • Andreas Hagedorn
    edited January 2021
    We would also welcome an improvement in this regard.
  • Alessandro Valli
    edited January 2021
    +1 from me
    Alessandro
    Systems Engineer
    SICK AG
  • Frederic GARFAGNI
    edited January 2021

I won't say better; I approve.

+1 

• [Deleted User]
    edited February 2021
    Hi all,

I took the liberty to create this product idea in the new ideation module. Please up-vote there to get Jama's attention.
    https://community.jamasoftware.com/ideation-home/viewidea?IdeationKey=32ccf273-63bb-411b-85a8-1855051a0136