Undoing "Agree" in review comments

Joao Simao
edited July 2016 in
I keep clicking "Agree" in review comments when I mean to click "Reply". The finger is quicker than the brains, I guess. But then I have no way to "unagree". You can edit or delete a reply, why can't you undo an "agree"?

(it's even worse when I accidentally "agree" on something I don't agree with, and then have to leave a message saying I don't really agree, I just clicked it by accident : )

Comments

• Kristina King
    edited June 2016
    Hi João! You're right on that...no one wants to have to explain why they're revoking agreement ;) Unfortunately this is working as intended, so I can't file a bug. But I will turn this thread into an Idea so that it gets on our radar of things that need enhancement. I agree that it would make sense to be able to un-agree since other things in review commenting can be undone.
  • This would be feature we would appreciate as well. One mistake clicking on "agree" brought up an unnecessary and time-wise costly argument.

------------------------------
    Karlis
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Original Message:
    Sent: 04-07-2016 22:35
    Subject: Re: Undoing "Agree" in review comments

Hi João! You're right on that...no one wants to have to explain why they're revoking agreement ;) Unfortunately this is working as intended, so I can't file a bug. But I will turn this thread into an Idea so that it gets on our radar of things that need enhancement. I agree that it would make sense to be able to un-agree since other things in review commenting can be undone.

• Yes, please allow undo on the agree link.  Or at least give us an option to disable agree because I would rather not use it at all than have a bunch of mistakes and unnecessary conversations.  People can leave a comment if they want to express agreement.
    LC
  • +1 from us on this request. 
    Agree is great when it reduces the number of open comments saying "me too", but without the ability to revoke agreement, it introduces more open comments to explain it away.
  • Jamie Maloway
    edited July 2018
    PLEASE add the ability to undo an "Agree"!