Support

1.  Send a subset of requirements for review

Posted 8 days ago
Hi,
How do you send a subset of requirements for review? We have a filter that selects all requirements that have the status "Review Ready" and I would like to send a subset of those requirements for review that lives under a specific folder.

------------------------------
Mikael Sandberg

Best Answer
2.  RE: Send a subset of requirements for review

Posted 7 days ago
Hi Mikael,

In this case my suggestion is to duplicate your filter and add a rule based on location:

This way, you can just edit the location whenever you would like to filter for items in a specific folder.

Kimberly Embry

3.  RE: Send a subset of requirements for review

Posted 4 days ago
Edited by Mikael Sandberg 4 days ago
Hi Kimberly,
I do not see location as an option:

We are using version 8.24-OP if that makes a difference.
Mikael Sandberg

4.  RE: Send a subset of requirements for review

Posted 4 days ago
Hi Mikael,

I just tested this in my own instance and the behavior is a bit inconsistent, but only after some weird edits. Can you take a video or screenshots with steps of what you're doing? Like, are you adding a new filter or editing an existing one? And how are you navigating once in the filter pop-up window?

Kimberly Embry

5.  RE: Send a subset of requirements for review

Posted 4 days ago
Hi Kimberly,
I did not see the location option when I was editing an existing filter. But when I added a new one the location was there. Thanks for you help!

Mikael Sandberg

6.  RE: Send a subset of requirements for review

Posted 4 days ago
Hi Mikael,

Happy to help! I'm still a bit suspicious about the inconsistency of this behavior. I'm going to ask around, if you don't mind, to figure out the reasoning behind it. I will update you with my findings. But so, so glad that you're able to get what you need now.

Kimberly Embry