Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Review Center - highlights disappear

• 1.  Review Center - highlights disappear

Posted 05-10-2018 20:09
    I've noticed a very annoying behaviour in a Review. Here's the set-up:
    • I'm looking at one item in the Review and notice that several comments have been added to it by its reviewers.
    • Several sections of the text in the item are highlighted (because the reviewers have made comments on those various selected sections of text)

I (as the Moderator) now use the 'Edit item' function in the review to make an edit to address one of the comments that one of the Reviewers has made.

After making my edit, I 'Save & Close' so the editing window closes and I'm returned to the Review.

And now I notice the really annoying thing: All the highlights in the item have now disappeared! Remember that, so far, I've addressed only ONE of the comments for this particular item - I'm going to have to come back to the other comments later on and now I can't immediately see which sections of text are referenced in the comments.

Did I mention that this is very annoying?

Thanks,

------------------------------
    Ian Webb
    Enphase Energy, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Review Center - highlights disappear

Posted 05-15-2018 17:25
    Hi Ian,

Firstly, apologies for the delayed response. Secondly, intended behavior of the Jama product will not always address needs. That being said, I understand how frustrating this is as it doesn't align with your workflow, and that not everyone wants to make all of their edits at once. I encourage you to submit a change of this functionality as a Feature Request, and to highlight why this would be useful for your organization. That way, when our Product Team combs over the feature requests, your need will have a spotlight.

Kimberly Embry

• 3.  RE: Review Center - highlights disappear

Posted 05-16-2018 15:02
    This also causes issues for our team, and extends the time completing reviews, especially when you have long sections to review with multiple comments highlighted. Alight has given this feedback to the Jama team.

Diana Berrios
    Alight

• 4.  RE: Review Center - highlights disappear

Posted 05-17-2018 14:04
    Hi Diana,

Thank you for providing that feedback.

I am always happy to see more Community involvement and customer feedback. This is a direct way for us to gauge what our customers need, and I appreciate the time you put in to provide that information for us.

Kimberly Embry