Support

View Only
  • 1.  Velocity Report - Dealing with images in Velocity Report output in PDF und HTML

Posted 27 days ago

Hi,

I have two issues with Images in Velocity outputs

1. Velocity PDF:

I'm trying to deal with the size of an image in Velocity PDFs using Style in HTML Template

<style>

img {

width:100%;

max-width:650px;

height: auto;}

</style>

It seems to me that max-width works just fine in HTML output but doesn't work in PDF outputs at all.

Do I miss out anything?

1. Velocity HTML:

Currently I have noticed with our instance, that in the HTML Output of all velocity reports (such as Baseline Compare), all the images, which were uploaded in Rich Text, are not shown. The Development tool from the browsers prompts issue "indicate whether a collie is intended to be sent in a cross-site context by specifying its SameSite attribute".

Can we do something on Server site or in HTML Template/ Velocity report to overcome this issue?

Thanks in advanced for help!

------------------------------
    Lien Bäcker
    Gira, Giersiepen GmbH & Co. KG

• 2.  RE: Velocity Report - Dealing with images in Velocity Report output in PDF und HTML

Posted 12 days ago
    Hi Lien, 

Apologies for the delay here! Just to confirm -- are you using the Velocity reports mentioned here, or from a different source?

Carly Rossi // she/her
    Community Manager // Jama Software
    Portland, OR

• 3.  RE: Velocity Report - Dealing with images in Velocity Report output in PDF und HTML

Posted 11 days ago
    Hi Carly,
    yes. Confirm. I'm using the Velocity reports mentioned in the given link.

Lien Bäcker
    Gira, Giersiepen GmbH & Co. KG