Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Reviewers not receiving emails when reviews are issued.

• 1.  Reviewers not receiving emails when reviews are issued.

Posted 03-08-2019 12:14
    We just realized that since the beginning of this month (March) our users are not receiving emails when invited to reviews. An invited user, will however see the review in the Review Center List and can access and complete the review. However, the moderators are also not receiving notices when reviewers leave comments and complete reviews.

The following is a link to one of our recent (today) reviews:  https://crestron.jamacloud.com/review.req#/r:REV-2199

We are Jama Cloud hosted and use the Chrome browser.

------------------------------
    Mike Gugler
    Creston Electronics, Inc.
    Rockleigh NJ
    201-750-7004 X11465

• 2.  RE: Reviewers not receiving emails when reviews are issued.

Posted 03-08-2019 17:36
    Mike:

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is a white-listing issue which is very custom to each user. I have requested, and am waiting for, the correct instructions to communicate with you. Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR

• 3.  RE: Reviewers not receiving emails when reviews are issued.

Posted 03-11-2019 13:24
    We're having the same issue.  #46550

Steve Miller
    Caterpillar Trimble Control Technologies, LLC

• 4.  RE: Reviewers not receiving emails when reviews are issued.

Posted 03-11-2019 13:44
    @Mike and @Steve

At the beginning of the year (mid January) our Product team sent out emails giving individual instructions on how to whitelist your instance of Jama to facilitate our new infrastructure improvements. This email may have been overlooked, do you know who your main Jama point of contact is? I would ask this person to search for this email. You can then use the individualized information, in this email, to have your Email Administrator make the necessary re-configs to make the Review emails work.

If you are not able to find this email, a more general fix is in the works. It would require you to make a ticket with our Support team, then we can relate your company to the work order we have requested. Please mention this Community thread in your ticket so that I may work in tandem to complete the circle of communication.

Let me know how I can further assist,
    ​​​

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR

• 5.  RE: Reviewers not receiving emails when reviews are issued.

Posted 03-14-2019 14:10
    We can't find the email. Can you please send the instruction again?

Steve Miller
    Caterpillar Trimble Control Technologies, LLC

• 6.  RE: Reviewers not receiving emails when reviews are issued.

Posted 03-15-2019 16:34
    Steve:

I should further explain that this whitelisting issue affects Cloud customers only, only Cloud customers were sent the email from Product. If you did not receive the email, it could be because you are a Self Hosted customer. If this is the case, you probably have a separate issue which our Support team will need to look at. Feel free to put in a ticket so that we can take a closer look.

Thank you,

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR