Feature Requests

Articles

• Every eight weeks, Jama Software’s product development team reviews the work in our engineering backlog.  We use this opportunity to align our immediate development efforts with our longer-term strategic initiatives, as well as adapt in real-time ...

• Every 8 weeks, Jamas product d evelopment team reviews the work in our engineering backlog . We use this opportunity to align our immediate development efforts with our longer-term strategic initiatives, as well as adapt in real-time ...

2 people like this.
  • We depend on the people using our product to help us make it better. We conduct design research, talk with customers about pressures that drive their business, perform usability testing, and learn all we can about the industries we serve and the complexity ...

Latest Discussion Posts

• We would highly welcome the feature that custom fields that have been added to the Test Run item can be filled out during test execution. We are aware of the fact that they can be filled in later via "Edit", but it is way more useful to fill in the information ...

• Hi Larry, Thanks for the suggestion. It makes sense to distribute the work of performing tests similar to performing a review - I hadn't heard it put that way before. Are there cases where you would want to have a similar "invite and track progress/participation" ...

• Today when you add a link to a Jama item, you see the URL followed by the description. If the URL is long, then you cannot see the description which makes it hard to use this feature. I would like to request that we should always be able to see the link ...

• Adding the ability to use a filter in the Relate Item(s) control would improve the effort of locating the desired item.  This includes the ability to use a "Public" filter – and cross-project filters as well. ------------------------------ Larry Beers ...

• Hi Robin, Thank you for providing Jama's "soft skills" perspective on this topic.  I'm glad to hear that Jama is considering displaying the user's votes – that will be a usage improvement. With regards to viewing the votes of other team members… Our ...

Announcements

• How to make a feature request

First, make sure to Join the Feature Requests community (to the left). Then, select Add next to Latest Discussion Posts below.

Current Members