Product Ideas Community Blog

Articles

No data found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

Latest Discussion Posts

• We would like the ability to export our dashboard for monthly reporting.  Is this functionality on the road-map for the future implementation? ------------------------------ Laura Cornelison System Administration Providence Health Plan Beaverton OR ...

• I'm going to speculate as to why this may never be implemented: A saved filter probably causes indexes to be generated in the background, which is a likely prerequisite for generating a trace view. To make trace view available for on-the-fly filters, ...

• I strongly agree with the request to be able to organize Baselines. I make quite a lot of use of the 'baseline-to-current' reporting feature and find that the biggest frustration in using that feature is finding the baseline I want to work from. ------------------------------ ...

3 people like this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Faster Reuses

I would love to see this, the other thing that would be great is just adding "Ctrl key down" on drag implements reuse of the selected item(s) to the destination target. ------------------------------ Joshua LastName Plexus Corp (On-Premise) -------- ...

• Thank you for the details Ian, that really helps. One follow up question - you mention a pain point around how the Relationships widget moves the user away from the item that they are trying to focus on. What's the next step after opening the widget that ...