Feature Requests Community Blog

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

Latest Discussion Posts

• Additionally, if the Explorer tree would open to where I am if I open a upstream or downstream item. Example, working in a URS, opening an FRS to add more at that level, would be helpful to be where that FRS is rather than still in the tree at the URS ...

• Profile Picture

Preserve Exporer View

Would love to be able to save the current Explorer view so that when Jama renumbers or refreshes, all is not lost. This would definitely save time, especially when you have a complex hierarchy with multiple Components open. ------------------------------ ...

• ​Dear all, If I attach a document to a jama item and the attachment is changed, I can only see the change (and reinstall older versions) if I go to "edit attachment". Otherwise, I don't even see, there has been any change (no entry in the versions). ...

• If I have several hundred test cases (ours are written in very small number of steps per test case), my choices are to sort by name OR to sort on Not Run versus executed status. I would like to be able to just filter (similar to the Show only assigned ...

• Hi, Review Center and Status Workflow are both our favourite functions of Jama. We make use of Review Center for the approval process. We make use of Status Workflow to make sure the work are confront to the business process. ...