Feature Requests Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi @Steve - Could you say more about "change request workflows"? I think we might be interested in that but I'm not sure what you mean. Thanks,​ ------------------------------ Theresa Fujifilm SonoSite WA United States -------------------------- ...

• We have just started using Jama, but all of the use cases mentioned in this thread are similar to our processes. I expect we will want to define the fields that remain editable when an item is locked via workflow. Thanks, ------------------------------ ...

• Great response - you gave me a lot to think about. I do not have a timeline for any of these, of course, but we will be continuing our research and will be looking for more feedback ahead of moving forward on any development. As you've outed yourself ...

• I have using Jira and Jama item synchronization using Tasktop connector. Some time Jama project admins can change the project key and that was broken our synchronize. So we want to restrict the project key change to only Jama admins. Is that possible? ...

• Hi Anna - I just re-read your post and I missed some key details (you edit the Test Cycle after the Test Runs have been executed) - sorry. I experimented and it looks like the Test Runs are only deleted if the status is "Not Run". So no execution data ...