Product Ideas Community Blog

Articles

No data found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

Latest Discussion Posts

• In instanced with SSO enabled it would be very helpful if external participants could be invited to a review (Revie Center) without the need to have an account (SAML), i.e. with a personalized, authenticated access link to the review, that's valid only ...

• Our Jama users are missing the feature of adding and editing custom fields in Test Cycles. ------------------------------ Ekaterina Kessner ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Linked Glossary

Another vote from us! ------------------------------ Nicki ZOLL Pittsburgh PA ------------------------------

• What kind of fields would you like to add? Text or rich-text fields, although I could see that picklists could also be useful What kind of information would these fields capture for you? If we do system testing on specific devices, we want to record ...

• Hi, I have tried to find in which items a specific attachment is included. I would like to have the information available in 2 places: 1. Attachment management in Project configuration - showing the items in which the attachment is used (if any). 2. ...