Product Discussion Community Blog

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• We currently use advanced filters actively to generate reviews, and we realized only Organization admins can delete filters created by other users. I couldn't find anything on this community about a feature request to provide this permission to other ...

• If a Test Case is changed which is already "passed" in a Test Run, the Test Case Status still is "passed". We would like to include these Test Runs which are "out of sync" (because the Test Case has changed) into a new Cycle. Is there a possibility to ...

• I'd suggest using an Advanced Filter to populate your Test Plan with Test Cases. ------------------------------ Geoffrey Clemm Jama Software ------------------------------

• Is there somewhere on this site (or elsewhere) where the icons for item types are shown larger? I want to make some documentation but when I try to enlarge it, it looks really fuzzy (see below). ------------------------------ Michelle Ballard Milwaukee ...

• If you change the settings for reviews that aren't considered Peer or Approval, then I believe you'll remove access to these older public reviews - You'll need to save the settings with the new public review permissions selected and neither Approval ...