Feature Requests Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• We need this too. ------------------------------ Theresa Fujifilm SonoSite WA ------------------------------

• ​ I opened up a review in a projectc this morning and set the review date/time, but in the e-mail the reviewers (clients) received, it indicated the review was due a day later with a different time. The e-mail converted the time zone from CST to ...

• Windows for test case steps to small. (only 5 steps can been seen) Need to scroll many times, Prefer to make window size adjustable or abilty to change to full screen ------------------------------ Marcel Bachus Innolux Technology Europe B.V - ...

• I'm so glad to hear that the community platform is getting some attention! See my responses below. 1. I know you can "reply" to discussion threads and should receive notification when someone replies to the discussion thread. I agree, it would be nice ...

• I'd like to see a feature where changing the work flow status can be made conditional. For example, set a criteria (like using the  filter editor): status change from 'accepted' to 'obsolete' only possible if field 'reason' is not empty or: status ...

2 people like this.