Feature Requests

Articles

• At Jama Software, the summer’s biggest event doesn’t occur on August 21st, when, just to our south, we experience a total solar eclipse. Instead, we’re looking at early September, when we deliver our next release to our Standard channel. The Standard ...

• Every eight weeks, Jama Software’s product development team reviews the work in our engineering backlog.  We use this opportunity to align our immediate development efforts with our longer-term strategic initiatives, as well as adapt in real-time ...

• Every 8 weeks, Jamas product d evelopment team reviews the work in our engineering backlog . We use this opportunity to align our immediate development efforts with our longer-term strategic initiatives, as well as adapt in real-time ...

2 people like this.
  • We depend on the people using our product to help us make it better. We conduct design research, talk with customers about pressures that drive their business, perform usability testing, and learn all we can about the industries we serve and the complexity ...

Announcements

• How to make a feature request

First, make sure to Join the Feature Requests community (to the left). Then, select Add next to Latest Discussion Posts below.

Latest Discussion Posts

• ​This would also be a huge value add for our organization as we have a handful of fields that are manually replicated on Test case, test plan and test runs.  The desire would be that we could choose fields to be inherited from test case down to test plans, ...

• Hi, there is the same need. More over this is also connected with the ability to backup and restore old data / projects. It's not necessary to keep all data in Jama production but to be able to move old data to archival instance. We have to kept data ...

• Hello, I think that this is going back to the project / application settings. Why not to allow users / admin to decide what will be the default value for the project / organization? (If the check box is checked / unchecked by default on the project / ...

• Hi Anne, I agree that column resizing is an important capability. We're planning to get back to the Trace View in a few months to add column resizing and a few other improvements we know are important for ease of use. ------------------------------ ...

• I can select 'Show only assigned to me', but it's all. When I have 100+ test cases assigned and I'm really only interested in seeing the ones that remain to be executed, the only way I've found is to sort on Status. But that means that everything is out ...