Developers: REST API, BIRT, Velocity

Articles

• Jama Software is committed to our mission of helping customers bring their innovations to market faster, and with our reliable   REST API   we are doing just that. From custom data integrations to ETL tools, REST has proven to be an invaluable asset ...

• What are Attachments? Jama is designed to allow for great flexibility of content, making it the ultimate definition of a system of record. While many of our customers are busy tapping away at the keyboard, they are often associating their content ...

3 people like this.
  • Picklists and multiselect fields, like all other Jama Software item types, can be updated via the REST API. Updating an item via the REST API is done by sending a PUT request. PUT requests update the fields of an item with new values. When submitting ...

1 person likes this.
  • We've recently updated the documentation at http://dev.jamasoftware.com/rest#auth  to include the new Self-Service OAuth flow that we're adding with the upcoming Jama 8.17 release. This upcoming feature will allow any hosted Jama customer to create and ...

• Jama’s on premises customers have long been able to develop their own custom reports, but until now hosted customers have been required to have a services engagement if they want to upload their own reports.  However, if you are a hosted customer ...

1 person likes this.

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, There are two user in test group 1. testuser2 2. AutomationSyncUser with below configuration, i was not able to find the permission panel for users. If you can help where to find the user permission, it would be great. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi  Pierre-Jean, Unfortunately there is no way that I know of to merge the templates with BIRT, since they are different technologies. Thanks for asking! ------------------------------ Sara Jensen Developer Support Engineer Jama Software Portland OR ...

• Profile Picture

RE: REST API Security

Hi Scot, I hear you on the API control needs.  As far as failed authentication attempts being logged, you'll find those in   contour-api.log . If a user has improper permissions or they use the wrong password, you'll see an error:  [ERROR] - Request: ...

• Thank you very much!!! work perfectly :) ------------------------------ Yosef Getahun Intel ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Office Template -

Hi Rajmohan, I've found you will have better luck getting assistance with report creation if you share what you started to write, that way others can suggest what else is needed to make it work.  I have not seen any reports created explicitly for tags. ...