Developers: REST API, BIRT, Velocity

Articles

•    Student-built app for testing in Jama now available in Apple’s App Store In September, we  announced  our latest collaboration with Portland State University’s Computer Science  Capstone  program, Test Runner for Jama Software, which is ...

• Ahead of v1 version of REST GA in Jama, an unsupported v0 version was created to gain experience and gather feedback. Customers that were provided access by Jama Software to the v0 version of the API have already been notified and migrated to the v1 ...

1 person likes this.
  • Jama Software is committed to our mission of helping customers bring their innovations to market faster, and with our reliable   REST API   we are doing just that. From custom data integrations to ETL tools, REST has proven to be an invaluable asset ...

1 person likes this.
  • What are Attachments? Jama is designed to allow for great flexibility of content, making it the ultimate definition of a system of record. While many of our customers are busy tapping away at the keyboard, they are often associating their content ...

3 people like this.
  • Picklists and multiselect fields, like all other Jama Software item types, can be updated via the REST API. Updating an item via the REST API is done by sending a PUT request. PUT requests update the fields of an item with new values. When submitting ...

1 person likes this.

Announcements

Latest Discussion Posts

• if i have initiated 10 reviews , as and when the reviewer approves i need to get notified with the item id. i may not be seeing it happen as expected. ------------------------------ Voice Ind hoboken NJ ------------------------------

• Hello Sara, My reports target test plan specifically... From a given (projectid, projectplan number) tuple entered by the user through a form they retrieve : - test group,     - test case,         - all the related (upstream) requirements,           ...

• Voice, There is a link under the "Developers" menu option in our Community that has Jama's database schema by version number. I saw that you have a Gmail email account in your profile so I don't think you can view it. In order to see the schema, you ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Import Default value

Thanks for the reply $ID is like a placeholder i want to use as a default value. ------------------------------ Sawsan Abusharkh ------------------------------

• clicking on reports and downloading stats for each review is not convenient. also to download a report takes lot of time. going to reviews section, i can see all reviews initiated. double clicking will show me all reviews scheduled and their status ...