Developers: REST API, BIRT, Velocity

Articles

• Picklists and multiselect fields, like all other Jama item types, can be updated via the REST API. Updating an item via the REST API is done by sending a PUT request. PUT requests update the fields of an item with new values. When submitting a PUT request, ...

1 person likes this.
  • We've recently updated the documentation at http://dev.jamasoftware.com/rest#auth  to include the new Self-Service OAuth flow that we're adding with the upcoming Jama 8.17 release. This upcoming feature will allow any hosted Jama customer to create and ...

• Jama’s on premises customers have long been able to develop their own custom reports, but until now hosted customers have been required to have a services engagement if they want to upload their own reports.  However, if you are a hosted customer ...

• We updated the Velocity reporting engine to version 1.7 in Jama 8.10. With this change we have identified one potential issue so far. Custom Velocity reports using macros will need to be modified to function correctly. In Jama 8.8 and prior, it was possible ...

• 8.10 REST announcements URL enforcement A recent library upgrade provides tougher enforcement of valid URLs. Prior to 8.10, the system would ignore multiple successive / within a URL that may be the result of concatenation. If you ...

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thank you for the details! ------------------------------ Kristina King Jama Software ------------------------------

• In 4.5 the REST API was not yet in beta. Prior to providing a subset of customers access to our v1 beta in Jama 2014.2, we implemented pagination as a best practice to protect the server from large requests. http://dev.jamasoftware.com/rest#lists ...

• Hi PhaniKumar, We cannot provide custom Velocity code via community support. Have you looked at our available Upstream Traceability report to see if it could be modified to suit your needs? ------------------------------ Kristina King Jama Software ...

• in the testrun data/fields is the array testRunSteps.. get the size of the array. Then reset the array of structures with "testRunSteps": [ {"status": "FAILED" or "PASSED"}, (repeat for each step) ] ------Original Message------ ...

• Thanks everyone. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Got bogged down.  Nancy, you may be my hero. I am using Robot Framework myself. I'll dig into your examples as soon as I can! ------------------------------ Kent Fitzgerald ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
76 Members
Hidden Member
Hidden Member