Developers: REST API, BIRT, Velocity Community Blog

Announcements

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Sara, Thanks for reply. I tried to use both " overflow-wrap: break-word; " and "word-wrap: break-word;". But still long words are not breaking.  Please see the reference screenshots below: If i use overflow-wrap or word-wrap or both, when i export ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Traceability Matrix

Hi Sathish,  Is it safe to assume you are referring to the   Upstream Traceability Report  ?  If so, the latter provides for the export of upstream traceability coverage. If using the Coverage Explorer for downstream traceability doesn't provide ...

• Kishore, A Jama item's API-ID is its API-ID, regardless of what project it is in. You can reference an item by this ID via the API without having to also specify the project it is in. ------------------------------ Abby Embree Jama Software -------- ...

• Hi  Sathish, Can you attach a screen shot of what you are trying to do and screen shot of your results?  This will help me understand what is happening. ------------------------------ Rosemary Joe Jama Software ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: API Labs

Hi Kishore,  You can access the Labs feature via the same methods you accessed the /latest path. In the /api-docs page, enter the /labs/api-docs path in the box next to Explore , then select that button to get taken to Labs. ------------------------------ ...