Release Notes and Announcements Community Blog

Announcements

• Docker Doomsday Issue: How to Mitigate

See post below to discover what we have done to mitigate this issue for Jama users.
  • Announcing Jama Connect Risk Management Center

New investment in the Jama Connect platform to help you improve collaboration in your development process and better mitigate risk. See article below for more details on our new Risk Management Center:

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, I just faced the same need - I have over 300 items in my project and I noticed 1 of them includes an attachment - how to find which one of the items has the attachment? I found no way other than checking items one by one - not very convenient... ...

• Chloe, I suppose as a Reviewer, I only have option of 'Check' symbol but not the 'Cross' symbol to fail the review? Herman ------Original Message------ Herman: You can make yourself into a hybrid Moderator/Approver if ...

• Colored Excel import is used for creating structure to Req hierarchy: folders or sub-requirements. - So, this is not the way here. To import links you might want to use: Jama Relationship import Plugin: https://help.jamasoftware.com/ah/en/administration/organization-administrator/manage-content/plugins/configure-import-relationships-plugin.html ...

• Yosef: Here is another article about our advanced reporting: Introduction to Advanced Reporting . It outlines which reporting style would work best according to your situation. For instance, our Word and Excel exports are great when you just need to ...

• We've had a couple of instances in the last week where comments are lost. When viewing the story the shows there is one comment: Clicking on the comment icon results in comment section showing "No comments available" ------------------------------ ...