Release Notes and Announcements Community Blog

Announcements

• Docker Doomsday Issue: How to Mitigate

See post below to discover what we have done to mitigate this issue for Jama users.
  • Announcing Jama Connect Risk Management Center

New investment in the Jama Connect platform to help you improve collaboration in your development process and better mitigate risk. See article below for more details on our new Risk Management Center:

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Jama - DOORS interface

​​I did various queries on a Jama interface with DOORS, got lots of references, but don't know where to start.  Can you point me to the Jama literature on interfacing the 2 tools?  We have subcontractors that use the DOORS requirements management environment ...

• Hi Community!  You might have noticed that we have been doing a lot of refining in our Review Center lately! See Release Notes here. We know you must have questions! We are doing an Ask Jama: Tips and Tricks for More Effective Reviews on December ...

• Hi Anna, Thanks for the rapid response. Well, that's a shame. Thanks, Art ------Original Message------ Not at all... Revier Center Workflow and Item Workflow don't work together. This has been a feature request for many ...

• Profile Picture

New Review Center Resources

Hello Community! We have been upgrading our Review Center! Here is a link to an article which summarizes our most recent upgrades and gives resources for optimal practices within your Reviews.  Product Spotlight : Review Center I look forward to ...

• Chloe, that is exactly what we needed!!! Thanks for that, that helps a lot. ​ ------------------------------ Lawrence Anvari Business Analyst Department of Health Olympia WA ------------------------------

1 person likes this.