Release Notes and Announcements Community Blog

Announcements

• Jama Connect 8.25 available for download

Jama Connect 8.25 is now available in your Replicated admin console!
  • Jama 8.22 is now available!

Jama Software is excited to announce the release of 8.22 to the Express channel and to our hosted environment. Check out the Release Notes or our "What's New" video to learn more!

Latest Discussion Posts

• Why the rest API just allow to do a put /items/{id}/location but this only works with project not item. that's why I suspect the move request we done to do not work anymore because may be some check has done to move item. And that's why ...

• I am running my test in Visual Studio 10, with C# and Selenium. There is a moment that Im landing on a page and I need to check some elements of the page, but its like "loading" continuously so its impossible to find this elements, cause are changing. ...

• Profile Picture

Release 1551 is starting

In View release history it is showing  Release 1551 is starting even after updating to the latest version 8.25.3 yesterday. Is it right? ------------------------------ Rajmohan Rajeswaran Project Lead Aura lights Chennai 9940569954 ---------------- ...

• Thanks for the idea Harald. This filter is helpful to identify the Attachments list, but it doesn't help finding to what Jama item they are attached. Unfortunately, extracting the Attachments without knowing to what JAMA item they are attached doesn't ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Retrieve Filter Details

Hi Harald, Sorry, really i dont know how to use Rest API in Velocity template. Can you please help me to pull out filter name from Jama using filter id? I have used FilterDAO also, but its not outputting the result. ------------------------------ ...