Release Notes and Announcements Community Blog

Announcements

• Jama Connect 8.25 available for download

Jama Connect 8.25 is now available in your Replicated admin console!
  • Jama 8.22 is now available!

Jama Software is excited to announce the release of 8.22 to the Express channel and to our hosted environment. Check out the Release Notes or our "What's New" video to learn more!

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Harald, Do we have any query to retrive filters details using filter id?. i tried by running the below query to fetch the detail #set($filterQuery = $session.createQuery("select fil from Filter as fil where fil.id = :filterId")) But its giving empty ...

• Hi Guys, I am trying to find the answer to this question. I want to find out if you have an example to track any test case version or created date change in the last seven days and export it to excel. I am not a programmer. Is there any solution to ...

• Thanks for the review, I can't provide you source code or junit test. But I could explein to tou the algorithm used to reorder items. So as REST API doesn't allow to insert item at a specific location, for doing this I create a temporary folder aand put ...

• As to the Outside Team Reviewers not being available to invite to a review, I'll admit that my problem was the result of a user error - I had unchecked a box on the Review Center configuration. The Help Desk asked the right question - that's when we found ...

• Profile Picture

New User Guide

You may have noticed a new look for the Jama Connect User Guide : Help documentation has been deep cleaned and reorganized with you in mind. Features include an improved glossary, "quick find" topics and sections for project, organization ...