Release Notes and Announcements Community Blog

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Bj and Cecilia, Thanks for reaching out here and looking at these workarounds, I'm happy to report that we've actually got a patch going out today (8.54.1) that fixes this issue. If you'd like to learn more about that patch, we have it listed in ...

1 person likes this.
  • Jama will be ending support for the self hosted configuration of New Relic with the Fall 2020 release (8.56) and completely removing the option in the Spring 2021 release. New Relic is making many updates to their service, and upon evaluating usage, ...

• We've got several reviews out for a rather large project with many approvers per review. We've got a situation where an approver is mid-way through the review and can not finish. We need another approver to "pick up where the original appprover left off". ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Test Plans - defect type

Your image didn't come through so I'm guessing a bit. Essentially you can create any item type to be a defect, but for the system to know that the item type is "special" and should be treated as a defect you need to update a setting. As your image didn't ...

1 person likes this.
  • I came across a similar issue some time ago that may be causing your issue. The issue was related to a project setting. Click Project| Configure Project | Settings and you will see a setting for " Max items displayed in explorer tree:" ...