Release Notes and Announcements Community Blog

Announcements

• Jama Connect 8.25 available for download

Jama Connect 8.25 is now available in your Replicated admin console!
  • Jama 8.22 is now available!

Jama Software is excited to announce the release of 8.22 to the Express channel and to our hosted environment. Check out the Release Notes or our "What's New" video to learn more!

Latest Discussion Posts

• As to the Outside Team Reviewers not being available to invite to a review, I'll admit that my problem was the result of a user error - I had unchecked a box on the Review Center configuration. The Help Desk asked the right question - that's when we found ...

• Profile Picture

New User Guide

You may have noticed a new look for the Jama Connect User Guide : Help documentation has been deep cleaned and reorganized with you in mind. Features include an improved glossary, "quick find" topics and sections for project, organization ...

• ​​​SSL configuration done correctly but still showing cerification error for TASKTOP. In chrome getting this error Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from ​​​ ------------------------------ Abubakar ...

• Profile Picture

Hadoop GenericOptionsParser

I'm running the classic hadoop word count program and couldn't really figure out how   GenericOptionsParser   works in the following scenario. String [] otherArgs = new GenericOptionsParser ( conf , args ). getRemainingArgs (); ...

• moved to support