Release Notes and Announcements Community Blog

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• I came across a similar issue some time ago that may be causing your issue. The issue was related to a project setting. Click Project| Configure Project | Settings and you will see a setting for " Max items displayed in explorer tree:" ...

• That is easy enough - I cannot believe that I missed it  (-: Thanks for pointing that out, @Chloe ! Anna ​​ ------------------------------ Anna Henke MeVis BreastCare GmbH & Co. KG ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Jama - DOORS interface

​​I did various queries on a Jama interface with DOORS, got lots of references, but don't know where to start.  Can you point me to the Jama literature on interfacing the 2 tools?  We have subcontractors that use the DOORS requirements management environment ...

• Hi Community!  You might have noticed that we have been doing a lot of refining in our Review Center lately! See Release Notes here. We know you must have questions! We are doing an Ask Jama: Tips and Tricks for More Effective Reviews on December ...

• Hi Anna, Thanks for the rapid response. Well, that's a shame. Thanks, Art ------Original Message------ Not at all... Revier Center Workflow and Item Workflow don't work together. This has been a feature request for many ...