Articles

0 comments
0 comments
0 comments

Announcements

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Export Reviews

Is there a way to export reviews and approvals?   What happens when you archive a review? ------------------------------ John Nance Farmers Insurance Bellevue WA ------------------------------

• I get text like  instead of a quotation mark when exporting using Word.  How do I avoid that? ------------------------------ John Nance Farmers Insurance Bellevue WA ------------------------------

• Why the rest API just allow to do a put /items/{id}/location but this only works with project not item. that's why I suspect the move request we done to do not work anymore because may be some check has done to move item. And that's why ...

• I am running my test in Visual Studio 10, with C# and Selenium. There is a moment that Im landing on a page and I need to check some elements of the page, but its like "loading" continuously so its impossible to find this elements, cause are changing. ...

• Profile Picture

Release 1551 is starting

In View release history it is showing  Release 1551 is starting even after updating to the latest version 8.25.3 yesterday. Is it right? ------------------------------ Rajmohan Rajeswaran Project Lead Aura lights Chennai 9940569954 ---------------- ...