Release Notes and Announcements Community Blog

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Laura,  Thank you for reaching out! We were unable to reproduce SOS-DEF-5251 in 8.62 +, so the issue you're seeing warrants a closer look.  Could you please open a Support ticket HERE and reference our conversation? We will want to see screenshots ...

• Hi All,  Thank you for your patience. There are some specific details regarding SOS-DEF-5251 that we learned after it was reviewed by our Engineers. I'm going to break down those details below:  1: When SOS-DEF-5251 was first identified, it looked very ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Devang, This setting exists in the system root view (see here for self-hosted instances). In order to change this in a cloud instance, a request needs to be raised with Support. Please let me know if you'd like me to open a support ticket for you, ...

1 person likes this.
  • https://jama.yourhost.com/rest/v1/users?username=doesthispersonexist ------------------------------ Andrew MacCormack LumiraDX ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • 2 people like this.