Release Notes and Announcements Community Blog

Announcements

• Docker Doomsday Issue: How to Mitigate

See post below to discover what we have done to mitigate this issue for Jama users.
  • Announcing Jama Connect Risk Management Center

New investment in the Jama Connect platform to help you improve collaboration in your development process and better mitigate risk. See article below for more details on our new Risk Management Center:

Latest Discussion Posts

• We've had a couple of instances in the last week where comments are lost. When viewing the story the shows there is one comment: Clicking on the comment icon results in comment section showing "No comments available" ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Invite Users via API

I've been able to create users in our jama instance using the REST API without any issue, however, it appears, there's still a step to go into the admin panel and click invite, if I want to prompt the user to login and set their own password.  Is there ...

• Hello Jama Community: Posting again about our Community Deep Dive on Performance Testing and Planning this Wednesday April 17th, at 7am (PST). Here is the link to the dedicated YouTube Live event, bookmark this page:  Performance Testing and Planning: ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Jama Community! I am Chloe Elliott, your friendly Jama Community Manager. I wanted to invite all of you to our first Community Deep Dive Webinar! Click this link for more details: Performance Testing & Planning . This first Community event is ...

• Hi All, I am trying to pull all the items using SOAP API by passing Global id as parameter in PHP with reference of the below links: https://community.jamasoftware.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=a083ef39-5ce2-45cb-a970-fbdedfc0563f&CommunityKey=6c432c09-9859-4cd3-8d2c-ea0a02a8a43d&tab=digestviewer ...