Support Community Blog

View Only

Announcements

• Change to support processes for OpsHub customers

Many customers use OpsHub for integrating other tools with Jama Connect. We've found that in many cases your questions are quite advanced and best addressed by OpsHub directly. As a result, we're streamlining our OpsHub integrations support process.

Starting Monday, February 8, 2021 all support for OpsHub will be handled by OpsHub directly. You will receive an invitation directly from OpsHub to register for their help portal.

• If you have a new OpsHub question or issue, complete registration for an OpsHub Service Now account and create a ticket.  
    • If you have an open ticket with Jama Support regarding OpsHub, no need to take any action. We'll close that out with you directly.
    • If you aren't sure if an issue is a Jama or OpsHub issue, feel free to contact Jama Support first and we'll help you figure that out.

We would like to introduce you to Bhavna Bahal, our primary partner contact at OpsHub. If you have any questions about the change, she’s available to help.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Kristina, Is that the same case with Jama cloud? We are using Jama connect ( Cloud)  and I just deleted a project that was created using a wrong template and can't create new one with the same key. Just wanted to make sure if I wait a day, I can reuse ...

• Hi Andrew, I am happy you solved your issue. Check your images in steps of test runs, if any. We have fixed the URL in the past and these got not fixed -> Defect SOS-DEF-5561. At the end of the day we performed an update SQL command directly changing ...

• Hi Ian, in my understanding only name description steps get copied to the generated test run. Best regards, Alessandro ------------------------------ Alessandro Systems Engineer SICK AG ------------------------------

• Hi Robert,  Thanks for letting us know! We'd like to dig in deeper with you here, in partnering with our Support team. Can you file a ticket here , please, and include full screenshots (if possible) of what is appearing for that test run in both Reading ...

• Interesting! I haven't been able to replicate the behaviour you've described and would love to dig in deeper to determine the root cause -- when you have a chance, can you open a support ticket by visiting https://support.jamasoftware.com/hc/en-us/requests/new ...