Support Community Blog

Announcements

• Change to support processes for OpsHub customers

Many customers use OpsHub for integrating other tools with Jama Connect. We've found that in many cases your questions are quite advanced and best addressed by OpsHub directly. As a result, we're streamlining our OpsHub integrations support process.

Starting Monday, February 8, 2021 all support for OpsHub will be handled by OpsHub directly. You will receive an invitation directly from OpsHub to register for their help portal.

• If you have a new OpsHub question or issue, complete registration for an OpsHub Service Now account and create a ticket.  
    • If you have an open ticket with Jama Support regarding OpsHub, no need to take any action. We'll close that out with you directly.
    • If you aren't sure if an issue is a Jama or OpsHub issue, feel free to contact Jama Support first and we'll help you figure that out.

We would like to introduce you to Bhavna Bahal, our primary partner contact at OpsHub. If you have any questions about the change, she’s available to help.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Decoteau, I am using this JAMA: Build date: 2021/03/03 10:26  -  Version:   Jama Connect 8.60.0 I am using Outlook Version 2102 (Build 13801.20294 Click-to-Run). I tried IE and got the same result as I did with Chrome. A comma between Review Approvers, ...

• Can Jama run in a Linux virtual machine while on a Windows server? ------------------------------ Frank Diaz

• Hello Decoteau, Thank you for the details provided.  The issue is that we would like the users to added themselves as moderators on reviews that the were not initially included in.  With the new admin roles, I am hoping the user will be able to change ...

• The Adobe Flash player is no longer supported, but I am still interested in the video. Is there a way to view the video without the flash player? ------------------------------ Stefan Ras ICT group Eindhoven ------------------------------

• Hi Diego, in my understanding it is not desired you setting such a relationship. It is possible anyway -> just tried by fun. Your relationship ruleset should not forbid this -> just added the relationships. When you try to relate from the UI you cannot ...

1 person likes this.