Support

Articles

• Jama Software is announcing an update to the Jama Software SAML SSO offering. We’ve made several improvements, including SHA256 support and the addition of regional options for Europe and Australia. A configuration update to your IdP will be required. ...

Latest Shared Files

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello,  Since we are dealing with a severe issue (production down -> sev1)Please open a ticket with support at your earliest convenience by simply sending an email to support@jamasoftware.com.  ------------------------------ Getro Naissance Jama Software ...

• Hello,  It is totally possible to import relationships into jama.  Relationships  are  import ed into Jama via a CSV file. There are only two pre-requisites:  • A relationship  import  plugin must be  configured   and enabled. ...

• Profile Picture

Rich Text Text Box Field

I have one field we use for Description that uses a Text Box and Rich Text which allows for tables, links, etc.  I created another custom field that is a Text Box, I selected Rich Text, but I am not seeing the menu for Rich Text on this field?  In particular ...

• There are 8 total sub items actually present, where as the widget displays 13. One of those eight is in fact a sub item of a sub item, but it is properly displayed when I click on the sub items widget. ------------------------------ Andrew Muhs Electronic ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Chrome

Thanks for the information.  I tried that, but I am getting a "no response from server" error. ------------------------------ Tigger Crescent Systems, Inc. ------------------------------