Support Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Excel Export Roundtrip

Rahul: Our Roundtrip functionality will carry over the data (the information) but, was not intended to be used to carry over styling formats. I double checked and the project of changing the font size will have to be a manual one; you will have to go ...

• Hi Sven It should be possible, just not in the settings we currently have with Jama. So you wouldn't be able to use some sort of workaround. I have two suggestions that I hope can help. Reach out to your account manager and see if a custom report could ...

• Ryan: I went ahead and made you a ticket, I can tell we will want to take a closer look at your logs.  Please feel free to reach out with any questions! Best, ​ ------------------------------ Chloe Elliott Jama Software Portland OR ------------ ...

• Yes those are our findings. I will update my team regarding the workaround and defect number once its available. Thank you, Laura ------Original Message------ Laura: Sorry for the delay in responding. I was able to recreate ...

• Profile Picture

RE: step COPY / PASTE

Hi Omar: Just to make sure I am looking at the right part of Jama, would you be able to share a screenshot of what you are referring to? Are you in the Test Center Execution window, or are you creating the Test Case template itself? Thank you, ------------------------------ ...