Support Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Requirement review

​I will be moderating requirements reviews using the Jama built in review feature.  The way I've structured the data is each requirement is an item that is related to one validation item and one or more verification items.  When I set up a requirement ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Release function

Hi Art I have a few easier fixes I'd like to try before continuing.  Clearing your cache  or restarting Jama  may help. You can do this logged in as the root user, if you're self hosted. If you're a Cloud customer, you would have to submit a ticket ...

• Hi Jonah Can you confirm for me that the items in your filter are the same item type? Are the items all in the same state? I'd also like to know if you received any error message. It doesn't sound like there was but just in case there was, could you ...

• Hi Alex It would basically let you use Excel to enter the upstream and downstream Item IDs into two columns within a CSV file and then import that to create those relationships as needed. You can learn more about this option   here . Hope this helps ...

• Has this been implemented finally? I would also like to be able to trace from Test Cases to Test Runs on the Coverage Explorer. It just makes sense. ------------------------------ Ramiro Alcazar Schneider Electric ------------------------------