Support Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• Is there any way after making an edit to a specific item type you can have "Save & Notify" instead of "Save & Done" as the default option? ------------------------------ Patrick Brady On Semiconductor Limerick ------------------------------

• Hello @Chloe , we seem to find a solution to this with Rafael. I am enclosing code snippet in case anyone will face similar request.​ #foreach($doc in $documentList)     #foreach($field in $documentSource.getItem​($doc.document.getId()).getCustomFields()) ...

• I think i'm seeing inconsistent behavior on items between review center and the live project.  Edits in review center seem to always offer the editor the option to 'notify' and thus put in a user comment that details the change made.  The same is not ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Word Import

Hi Andrew, I reached out to one of our Senior Consultants about your questions and they confirmed neither of your questions above are possible at this time. Sorry for the delay and to be delivering the bad news. Have a great weekend! ------------------------------ ...

• @Chloe , our workaround was to remove all images from the reports by using a regular expression: ​$vDoc.document.description.replaceAll("<(\s*)img [^<>] *>","") I got an automated email today that said that SOS-DEF-2104 was not present anymore in ...