Support Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• Ryan: Thank you for your time and patience in producing this answer, I am working diligently on getting you what you need. Your answer is helping us to understand the best format to provide this information to our customers. Again, I thank you for your ...

• When we are trying to determine the amount of effort needed to accomplish the work associated with a Test Plan or Release, Jama seems to go down to the test case level as the lowest depth.  However, since the number of Test Steps will be different for ...

• Profile Picture

Item Type Errors

​Good Morning, I had a few questions about item types and fields. 1. One of our projects accidentally entered their requirements using another projects item types (Project 1 Item Types) instead of their own (Project 2 Item Types).  Is there a way they ...

• ​​Hi, Some of our Test cases were formulated without Steps. As such their associated Test runs also come without Steps. By Test Execution, the tester has found a bug and set the result to failed. Afterwards, the bug was reviewed. It was accepted by product ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Login Bug

Rahul: Great to hear, love getting people back into their Jama! Thank you for letting me know. ------------------------------ Chloe Elliott Jama Software Portland OR ------------------------------