Support Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Chloe, For the new written Test Cases, they should have at least a blank step. Question: can I set the Steps as required or by default a blank step shall be added by creating a test cases? For the existing test, the workaround ...

• Hello. I think that we have found a wrong behaviour of JAMA, and I would like to have your feedback about it. The context : a review has been created (V1), someone reviewed a document. He then put "I'm finished" to stop the reviewing. At this precise ...

• Hello - I have a need to import legacy test cases (in the hundreds) that are currently in a Word document.  Truth be told, they were physical documents that were scanned in, PDF'd and then converted to Word. Is it remotely possible that I can format ...

• Is there an easy way to create relationships between a Set of (requirement) Items and the Test Runs that have verified those requirements? I can easily-enough create relationships between my Requirements and the Test Cases written to verify them (which ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Item Type Errors

Jackie: Love that you are fine tuning your process! For questions #1 and #2:  You should be able to just convert the item type . Note all of the "keep in minds" when using this technique. But, it would seem that these are all "Requirement" types, ...