Support Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• Chai: How to get a token: First go into your instance of Jama and click on your name. click on Set API credentials:  Should lead you to this window: This will generate a client ID and a coordinating client secret which will ...

• Lawrence: Thank you for checking in, I have to say that the capabilities with configuring Microsoft Office items are pretty much the same. Your best bet is to utilize Velocity or BIRT reporting. Velocity gives you the most flexibility in formatting.   ...

• Thanks Chloe, I completely forgot you could use templates from the editor,  That's helpful as it makes it easier for me to train others on our process. and yes, my current intent as the work around was to dump all the information into the description ...

• Manel: Hello, so sorry it has taken me this long to get back to you! There is a way to keep the Test Case Status distinctive and unique. You are right, it does take extra and manual rework of your workflow to achieve this. Mostly, you need to use the ...

• Patricia: While you cannot make the default text item have workflows, you can create a new item-type which mirrors the fields in the "out of the box" text item-type, add a picklist to it (this triggers and informs the workflow process), configure the ...

1 person likes this.