Support Community Blog

Announcements

Latest Discussion Posts

• Jimmy: Here is a video on uploading Velocity Reports: Velocity Reporting Uploading & Running a Template in Jama Tutorial.  If you look under the Education tab > Advanced Reporting, you will see more videos on Velocity and BIRT reporting. But I think ...

• Hi The Test Case item type has a priority attribute and I want to be able to show this on the Test Plans - Test Runs view page shown below, against each test case in the run I can't find any way to do - anybody know if or how this can be done? Thanks ...

• This should be simple with a filter. ------Original Message------ ​I am working with a project (not of my making) that splits system requirements across hundreds of sets. I need to access a list of all system requirements to conduct some analysis in ...

• Hi Anna: Thank you for your response here. Jama doesn't decide who in your organization has permissions, your Organizational Administrator does. Here is a link from the User Guide describing the role: Organizational Administrator Role in Jama.  This ...

• Hi, Has Jama considered extending reporting capabilities by combining Velocity with Ruby/Groovy/Python? Thanks, Jimmy ------------------------------ Jimmy La ------------------------------

1 person likes this.