Support Community Blog

Articles

0 comments
0 comments
25 comments

Latest Discussion Posts

• For some reason my question went in the middle of the thread...I post it again, little modified. Hi folks, We were using this Bob's great idea while practising use of Jama and it worked well. Then I created a new project, and first of all, these "dummy ...

• Is the fix going to be deployed for  SOS-DEF-1222 ? ------------------------------ Gary Garon Think Surgical CA ------------------------------

• Hi, is there any update of this bug (we are on Jama 8.20.2) I think it is very annoying that the diagrams you create differ between the in-editor view and the output in jama (especially if linebreaks are added unintentionally). Thank you. ------------------------------ ...

• Our organization can also benefit from this enhancement as we often have to go back to users and remind them to click on next page and approve as well.  An increased limit will reduce the effort spent to complete the review and approval process.  Instead ...

• Lisa: Sorry you are running into this. Would you say that you are running into the exact same thing or something slightly different? If different, how so? What version of Jama are you currently running into this issue on? Are you using any SSO's? I am ...