Support Community Blog

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Gary, It looks like a Support request was submitted around the same time as this was posted, and I'm glad your issue is now resolved. For folk with the same concern in the future, I wanted to share the same helpful resource here: Reset the Admin ...

• Hello, I have a review in the third revision in the review center. Further modifications have been made. The review center acknowledges the changes by the usual icon. Unfortunately, the blue bar does not show the "publish updated revision" button. Neither ...

• Hi Chandler, I'm not aware of any known defects which match this behaviour. So that we can take a deeper look into this issue, can you open a Support ticket and reference this thread in the ticket description (as well as any other pertinent ...

• Hi Fred, Your consultant would be in the best position to help in this case, so I'd recommend reaching out to them directly! ------------------------------ Carly Rossi // she/her Community Manager // Jama Software Portland, OR ------------------- ...

• Hi Ryan, Apologies for the delay here! I believe both guides are now updated. ------------------------------ Carly Rossi // she/her Community Manager // Jama Software Portland, OR ------------------------------