Support Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Jama team ,  My system is hosted on the cloud. If I wanted to how can I access the log's for the system  I am assuming the data is backed up , how can I validate this ? Thanks Aprajita ------------------------------ Aprajita Mathur Guardant ...

• Is there a way to extend the session timeout for specific users/groups?  For example, a Test Engineer user is executing a Test Run.  They step away from their desk and JAMA times out.  The general session timeout is set fairly short (15 min) in our installation ...

• Hi Harald, Thank you for pointing this out, I found that link for you: Jama now includes Calculated Fields  ------------------------------ Chloe Elliott Jama Software Portland OR ------------------------------

• Hi-  I see in documentation that Test Run Status has these 5 States: Not run In progress Passed Failed Blocked Is it possible to add our own custom states in Jama Connect 8.31.1? ------------------------------ Christopher Campbell -- ...

• Sebastian: I have filed a bug to be logged in our internal system with this Community post and your organization associated to it. For your reference, here is the bug ID: SOS-DEF-3085. You can check future release notes  for this ID to see if this bug ...