Support Community Blog

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Alessandro, I totally agree with you. It would be great if this could be a configurable option. I have not ever put in a feature request, but I will try to do so. Thank you for your comment. Kind regards Ursula ------------------------------ Ursula ...

• Hi All, I am running into an error when trying to get all the projects in my Jama instance. I am using the code example shared for the Python REST API (py-jama-rest-client) in GitHub ( https://github.com/jamasoftware-ps/py-jama-rest-client ). Has ...

• Hi Carly, yes. Confirm. I'm using the Velocity reports mentioned in the given link. ------------------------------ Lien Bäcker Gira, Giersiepen GmbH & Co. KG ------------------------------

• Hi, I have a requirement of deactivating around 650 users from JAMA as a part of yearly activity. I am trying to fetch the user ids of all the users who are to be deactivating using rest API. When I try to run the command in batch mode I am facing the ...

• Thanks for confirming that, Chelsey! Since that's the case, I can confirm that re-naming those pick list statuses so that they don't contain "&" should help. This behaviour matches a known defect, SOS-DEF-5095, in which the use of "&" in the pick ...