Support Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• Update: My initial post is a bit wrong: once you publish the new review revision, all items that are not contained in the original Set of xy (in our case req 5 moved from System to System Architecture type) will be removed from the review.  This means ...

• I dont see them in the Validation tool Kit space ------------------------------ Aprajita Mathur Guardant Health Redwood City CA 2156871983 ------------------------------

• In addition to the information provided in the previous response, this can be of help: https://www.opshub.com/jama-software-integration/jama-tfs-integration/ ------------------------------ Richa Kashyap AHMEDABAD ------------------------------

• Mike: Hello, it is possible to do some minor reconfigurations of the notification emails if you are using a Self-Hosted version of Jama (this will not work for Cloud versions). We use Velocity templates for these notifications; you will need to know ...

• Hi, I solved the problem. I wanted to create relationship from object typed X (project A) to object typed Y (project B) I had a relationship configuration with a relationship X to Y possible set for project A It was possible to create via JAMA ...