Support Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• David: I am guessing that you are referring to the " Item Of Type " custom field? Which allows you to reference items of another type in an item. (This does not create a relationship between items however.) You are correct you cannot add a whole set ...

• ​Hi Chloe, so the error mesage is a known bug, which has not been fixed in Version 8.31. Correct? Another question on Compare view in 8.25.3. On our instance, I see compare view does not recognise or highlight any changes in description field between ...

• ​Hi Chloe and Nick, I saw this thread and would greatly appreciate any insight you may have. Do you have any suggestions about automating the entire oAuth authentication process? I'm able to programmatically follow the authentication process outlined ...

• Alexander: You are very welcome! Let us know how this works out. ------------------------------ Chloe ------------------------------

• Hi Fred:  The BIRT reports in the Github repo are best used as helpful guide templates which you can manipulate and modify for your instance of Jama. They come "as-is" and are extremely helpful in conjunction with getting someone started on learning ...