Support Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• I’m not aware of using Jama as a data source with Excel built-in features. You can however create a macro that utilizes the REST API to pull the data.

• Hi Robert! I know we opened a ticket about this topic but I wanted to post my response here as well in order to update this thread.  It looks like the behavior you are reporting is a bug, SOS-DEF-4796, which is related to "REST API- GET attachments/{attachment ...

• Hi  Alessandro, Thanks for your response and guidance. Regards, Farah. ------------------------------ Farah Malik AMD ------------------------------

2 people like this.
  • Sven: Thank you for offering your findings, very collaborative! Look in your profile, you have been awarded the "Collaborator" badge. Given to highlight and celebrate our helpful community members! Best, ------------------------------ Chloe Elliott ...

• Hi Jason, before starting the export enable the document view. Then start the export. In Document view you get all the hierarchy from folders,, components and sets included. regards Harald ------------------------------ Harald Hotz-Behofsits Frequentis ...

1 person likes this.