Support Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks Chloe! ------------------------------ Theresa Fujifilm SonoSite WA United States ------------------------------

• One of our reviews gives the following error when opened: I can see this has been raised before and solution given is to press OK and then Highlight View. But this does not work, I just get the same error again If I press Compare View then it does ...

• Is it resolved yet? The solution posted by @Casta is a patch. ​ ------------------------------ Pankaj Trivedi Pr. Systems Architect Thales Avionics, Inc. (In-Flight Entertainment & Connectivity Systems) ------------------------------

• George: Yes, I would agree. We put these areas under the Community Education tab for information on BIRT or Velocity reporting . You can look at these resources to make your own BIRT or Velocity report. We do have some Community reports we provide, ...

• Steve: I should further explain that this whitelisting issue affects Cloud customers only, only Cloud customers were sent the email from Product. If you did not receive the email, it could be because you are a Self Hosted customer. If this is the case, ...