Support

Latest Discussion Posts

• Vlada, It looks like all you need to do is right click on the project with the items you want to break sync with and click on view synced items. Select the items you want to break sync with and click the "Break Sync" option in the top right corner. I ...

• Hi, I have run into an unexpected and inconsistent behavior when exporting Test Plans & Associated Test Cases to Word. I create a filter to include a Test Plan and its associated Test Cases. I then select the filter and send for review. Now, if I select ...

• Your license for 4.2.7 will work with 2014.2. (The license is compatible with all versions up to 8.x). If your license is expired, you will need to contact your account manager to get information about the costs to reinstitute it. If you're not sure who ...

• Thank you Harald, For pointing me in a right direction. ------------------------------ Vlada ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Rename a Release

Thanks. That fixed my issue Kind regards Steven Hawkes Director of Engineering (CH) Public Sector Transportation Business Unit CONDUENT Freiburgstrasse 251 CH-3018 Bern C ...

Current Members