Best Practices

last person joined: 11 days ago 

Articles

• Posted in: Best Practices

It’s rare these days to find a department or team that can operate successfully without the support, communication, and collaboration ...

Every team needs goals. Goal setting aligns teams to broader company objectives and research shows that goals can motivate ...

A Burndown Chart is a simple way to track progress toward the completion of a Sprint, or an Epic. It will let you know if ...

Welcome to Jama Analyze. The easiest tool to empower your team with data. We help JIRA users like you to unlock the power ...

Building metrics based on your Jira searches is easy in Jama Analyze, but how can you create your most useful metrics with ...

Backlog Health is a measure of how long your groomed backlog will last. While every team’s threshold might be different, ...

Latest Shared Files

• Profile Picture

Project disappeared

Latest Discussion Posts

• I am looking for the same functionality.  I need to create a matrix to ensure that all the requirements have passing test runs associated with them.  What is the best practices for this?  I am guessing we are not the only organization looking for this ...

• ​Thanks for the quick reply. I have added a message to the thread you suggested. ------------------------------ Gary Larkin ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Sawsan,  The screenshot you sent only showed half of your filter; can you provide a clearer screenshot of your filter? ------------------------------ Getro Naissance Jama Software ------------------------------

• In the UI a new testcycle must be created to get new testruns. in 8.14.x I don't find a POST of a testcycle, but a put or patch would regenerate the testruns. ------------------------------ Harald Hotz-Behofsits Frequentis AG ---------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Review Center

Hey Gavin, Thanks for that additional comment, that's a great idea!  Unfortunately, similar to John's original request, this isn't an option right now.  However, I'd definitely add that as a Feature Request like I recommended to John.  Then other individuals ...

• I don't see a value of that trace. I assume, you will create a new release (or new buil) and execute the tests again. If the test passes then everything is fine. ------------------------------ Harald Hotz-Behofsits Frequentis AG -------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Filter for current user

​​​Oh wow - that was just too obvious! :) Thanks Harald! Jozef

• Profile Picture

RE: Library project

​Just for the record: Jama Support responded and confirmed this is a recommended practice. Jozef

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Andrew, This sounds like an existing defect: values are not rendering in Reading View but do render in Single Item View. This is logged as SOS-DEF-2399 and will be fixed in an upcoming spring release. Can you check and see if the field renders correctly ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Disk usage

Hi Rosemary, Turns out Jama got a bad rap over this: it's using only about 11GB on the server! (3.3GB is attachments). [root@s-las0012 apps]# du -h contour_home/ 640K contour_home/reports/birt/2 ... 3.3G contour_home/attachments ... 11G ...