Best Practices

last person joined: 8 days ago 

Articles

• Posted in: Best Practices

Currently copying an integer field value over to another item is not a straightforward process, but it is possible through ...

By default, Jama displays the name and description of any items added to a review. However, the Review Center is not limited ...

It is possible to import many kinds of items into Jama, one of them being Requirements. To successfully import requirements, ...

(Originally posted by Matt Mickle)

Modified Date is the date when a new version of the item is created, which is visible in List View when toggled on. It will ...

1 person likes this.

Project Clean Up is a tool located under Project > Project Configuration > Clean Up  tab for users with Manage Project ...

Latest Shared Files

• Profile Picture

Project disappeared

Latest Discussion Posts

• In the UI a new testcycle must be created to get new testruns. in 8.14.x I don't find a POST of a testcycle, but a put or patch would regenerate the testruns. ------------------------------ Harald Hotz-Behofsits Frequentis AG ---------------------- ...

• Thank you Carmen! This helps alot! ------------------------------ Bob Hunt ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Review Center

Hey Gavin, Thanks for that additional comment, that's a great idea!  Unfortunately, similar to John's original request, this isn't an option right now.  However, I'd definitely add that as a Feature Request like I recommended to John.  Then other individuals ...

• I don't see a value of that trace. I assume, you will create a new release (or new buil) and execute the tests again. If the test passes then everything is fine. ------------------------------ Harald Hotz-Behofsits Frequentis AG -------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Filter for current user

​​​Oh wow - that was just too obvious! :) Thanks Harald! Jozef

• Profile Picture

RE: Library project

​Just for the record: Jama Support responded and confirmed this is a recommended practice. Jozef

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Andrew, This sounds like an existing defect: values are not rendering in Reading View but do render in Single Item View. This is logged as SOS-DEF-2399 and will be fixed in an upcoming spring release. Can you check and see if the field renders correctly ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Disk usage

Hi Rosemary, Turns out Jama got a bad rap over this: it's using only about 11GB on the server! (3.3GB is attachments). [root@s-las0012 apps]# du -h contour_home/ 640K contour_home/reports/birt/2 ... 3.3G contour_home/attachments ... 11G ...

• Good) Thanks! ------------------------------ Yana Fridman ZAC ------------------------------

• Hi Josh, Test cases and test runs do not relate to each other automatically. However, relationships in Jama can be created in different ways: - Individually, via the relationships widget in the single item view. - Many-to-many or many-to-one, from the  ...