3 people like this.
  • Posted in: Best Practices

Jama is highly configurable to meet your organizations ... more

• Posted in: Best Practices

Welcome to Jama Software, and congratulations on your ... more

Latest Shared Files

• Profile Picture

Engagement Plan Example

This Powerpoint example of an engagement plan (Alignment, Launch and Adoption) outlines a framework for ...

• This example plan outlines some of the typical tasks, timing and resources that are critical to your ...

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All, Is there away to create a baseline from older version of an item, and not from the current one? Thanks, Sawsan ------------------------------ Sawsan Abusharkh ------------------------------

• Yes, thank you Carmen. ------------------------------ Anna Henke MeVis BreastCare GmbH & Co. KG ------------------------------

• ​​Our Jama instance has a 'Type' attribute on every item type.  This is different than the 'Type' attribute on the Core item type. This 'Type' attribute has an associated picklist that identifies almost every item type in our system.  It's really tedious ...

• Profile Picture

RE: User management

Hello,  Once a user is inactive in the system, the user is no longer using a license. Hence if you do decide to create a new user, you can assign the recently available license to the new user.  You are free to edit the contact of an old user if you ...

• Sounds like a good plan, Sawsan. It seems like it will be pretty easy to manage baselines that way. ------------------------------ Kristina King Jama Software ------------------------------

• Heather, thanks for the comment. I agree that it would make the Review Center a more powerful tool if users could configure what actually needs approval vs. what appears only for context. While you can use custom fields for that information, it is cumbersome ...

• ...and I'm off to chime in!  Hoping for a good chime!  A real chimer, he is ...not really...  Thanks for the link! ------------------------------ Steve ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Review Center emails

• Hi Darren, That's a great question. Sorry for the delay in answering it-I had to walk through the scenario with one of my colleagues on our Product team to determine how this could work. So if we understand this scenario correctly, it doesn't matter ...

• George, I know many of our customers use JIRA in concert with Jama, but I'm not sure how, or if they are subscribed to this community and will speak up ;) I'm not sure if this is the Jama write-up you're referencing, but one of our Engineering Managers ...