Best Practices

last person joined: yesterday 

Articles

• Posted in: Best Practices

The   release of Jama 8.25   includes many new features to aid Verification and Validation, one of which is a new license ...

It’s rare these days to find a department or team that can operate successfully without the support, communication, and collaboration ...

Every team needs goals. Goal setting aligns teams to broader company objectives and research shows that goals can motivate ...

A Burndown Chart is a simple way to track progress toward the completion of a Sprint, or an Epic. It will let you know if ...

1 person likes this.

Welcome to Jama Analyze. The easiest tool to empower your team with data. We help JIRA users like you to unlock the power ...

Building metrics based on your Jira searches is easy in Jama Analyze, but how can you create your most useful metrics with ...

Latest Shared Files

• Profile Picture

Project disappeared

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Sara, I attached it, maybe I have to put it in a zip archive that it stays. The report has been created to fulfill the following needs: - show direct at seeing an item all the reviews that happened (also reviews in synched/branched items) - comments ...

• Hi Sathish,  Can you say more about what information you want to gather that is not present in the community reports, and why you do not want to use them? We unfortunately do not have endpoints for the Review Center in our REST API. We are very curious ...

• Hi Satish,  Jama does not yet have a way to access the Review Center data with the API. There is a Feature Request for this I would encourage you to comment on! https://community.jamasoftware.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=7&MID=286&CommunityKey=4eac21f6-24d1-4f1e-92bd-76860b52af2c&tab=digestviewer ...

• Hello Sathish,  You should be able to accomplish the task at hand by leveraging the review center comments report. You can learn more about the report by clicking here.   Let us know if you have any additional questions. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Bob, Using a custom report would be the best way to achieve what you need to do here. You can either have someone build the report on your end or reach out to your account manager and they will point you in the right direction to contact our Report ...

• Hi Andrew,  I believe you might be able to accomplish the task at hand by creating an Advanced filter. Please consult the resources below for more information.  *  http://help.jamasoftware.com/ah/en/find-content/search-and-filter/filters/advanced-filters.html ...

• Hi Simon and Bob, We do not have specific instructions or best practice articles on how to set up FMEA's. I did find a couple of resources on the community that might be useful. I welcome you to check them out for conversation and some context: ...

• Hi Dhinu, To access the recorded version of this webinar, you will need to fill out the form on this page:  https://www.jamasoftware.com/resource/live-traceability-webinar/ ------------------------------ Kimberly Embry ---------------------------- ...

• Hey Bob, That's a great question.  At this point, utilizing that Global ID feature and configuring your explorer tree to display the Global ID may be a decent workaround as that will basically let you see the parity in the navigation tree across ...

• I am looking for the same functionality.  I need to create a matrix to ensure that all the requirements have passing test runs associated with them.  What is the best practices for this?  I am guessing we are not the only organization looking for this ...

1 person likes this.