Product Ideas Community Blog

Welcome to the Product Ideas Community!

We welcome your ideas for making Jama better and thank you for sharing them with the community. We cannot guarantee every idea here will get a direct response from us but, our team does funnel popular ideas and themes to our Product team for consideration.

Here are some instructions on how to post a product idea:

1. Navigate to the "Discussion" tab near the top of this page.
2. Search through the current discussion posts, if your subject already exists you can add on your use case in the form of a comment.
3. If your idea doesn't already exist in this Community, use the "Post a Message" link and create a new post in the Suggest an Idea Discussion area.

The most useful product ideas have:

It is best to outline the specific problem your organization is encountering because when we consider Product Ideas, we prioritize solving problems. This will help our Community Manager and Product team gather use cases to better identify hot topics that need attention.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Mid-level administration

Hi David: Yes, I have been aware of a couple of conversations here in the Community about this subject as well. Thank you for giving further detail to your current situation and company needs as you scale. Let's open this conversation back up, shall ...

• We would like to see the ability to select multiple items (actually the ability to configure single- vs. multi-choice) in a field that's "Item of Type". Thank you! ------------------------------ Sven Schmidberger Irdeto ---------------------------- ...

• We come across the need to 'tag' requirements often. The tagging feature doesn't offer the right level of formality, i.e. does not drive revisions, suspect, etc. Having a custom field would be ideal. For that to work the associated pick-list however needs ...

• We are interested in this functionality as well ___________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed ...

• Hi Vladimir, The only time I notice the Trace View icon grayed out when looking at filter results is when I click on "View in List" button in the Edit Filter window without saving the filter first.  Could this be the case here? ------------------------------ ...

No data found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files