Release Notes and Announcements

View Only
Release Date US: 2022/11/29 Release Date AU/EU: 2022/11/30 KOTS Installation Updates This hotfix release applies only to Kubernetes Off-the-Shelf (KOTS) deployments and upgrades, and includes ...
1 comment
Release Date US: 2022/11/11 Release Date AU/EU: 2022/11/12 Now Available — Jama Connect Advisor™ On October 26, 2022, Jama Software launched Jama Connect Advisor, a fully integrated add-on product ...
0 comments
Browsers Note that browser zoom is supported only at 100%. Use of browser extensions/add-ons or the enablement of Compatibility View is not supported while using Jama Connect. To prevent session issues, ...
0 comments
Release Date: 2022/11/02 End of Life (EOL) Features — New Section in Admin Details Page The Organization Admin Details page now includes the new section, EOL Features , that lists which features ...
1 comment
Release Date US: 2022/10/14 Release Date AU/EU: 2022/10/15 Test Management Updates Deleted test runs are now logged in the project activity stream. Make Test Runs Current is now called ...
0 comments
Release Date US: 2022/10/05 Release Date AU/EU: 2022/10/06 IMAP Server Configuration Now Supports OAuth for Microsoft Domains Microsoft has announced EOL for basic authentication in Exchange ...
0 comments

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi HA EL, I am not using that filter rule, as I have a custom velocity report to check for such cases. I have additional settings that make the filter unable to return what I need. Best regards, Alessandro ------------------------------ Alessandro ...

• Update: I was able to sort of solve this issue with the Lucene parameters specified here API Cookbook | Jama Software . For my particular solution: contains = "\"+test_run_name +test_cycle_id\""​ For anyone unfamiliar with Python or the Lucene ...

1 person likes this.
  • Thanks! ------------------------------ Alessandro Systems Engineer SICK AG ------------------------------

• Hi y'all. We are new to using JC and we are still in the development and config phase. We are thinking about renaming out of the box OOTB item types and some field names (not the unique field names as they are grayed out). I see the tool allows us ...

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Duplicating a Project

Is it possible to duplicate Test Plans along with the project? ------------------------------ Cornelia Retsch Saint-Gobain ------------------------------