Release Notes and Announcements Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• I have couple of questions 1) If suppose test case fails then how to raise it as a defect in JAMA 2) The defect which is raised in JAMA should show as a bug in JIRA and also it should be tagged to particular user story Note: Developer team is using only ...

• Profile Picture

Jama - DOORS interface

​​I did various queries on a Jama interface with DOORS, got lots of references, but don't know where to start.  Can you point me to the Jama literature on interfacing the 2 tools?  We have subcontractors that use the DOORS requirements management environment ...

• Hi Community!  You might have noticed that we have been doing a lot of refining in our Review Center lately! See Release Notes here. We know you must have questions! We are doing an Ask Jama: Tips and Tricks for More Effective Reviews on December ...

• Hi Anna, Thanks for the rapid response. Well, that's a shame. Thanks, Art ------Original Message------ Not at all... Revier Center Workflow and Item Workflow don't work together. This has been a feature request for many ...

• Profile Picture

New Review Center Resources

Hello Community! We have been upgrading our Review Center! Here is a link to an article which summarizes our most recent upgrades and gives resources for optimal practices within your Reviews.  Product Spotlight : Review Center I look forward to ...

Announcements

• Docker Doomsday Issue: How to Mitigate

See post below to discover what we have done to mitigate this issue for Jama users.