Release Notes and Announcements

Latest Discussion Posts

• I was reviewing the release notes and the release notes for 8.56 ( https://community.jamasoftware.com/blogs/chloe/2020/11/09/supported-software-for-jama-connect-standard-856 Jamasoftware Supported Software for Jama ...

• Hi Alyssa, AFAIK Comments cannot be copied (to be frankly I do not care in my use cases, thus I was not checking the details ...). Maybe you can set either a Sync or a relationship (right hand side of GUI below), create copied comments in the newly created ...

1 person likes this.
  • Since there seems to be no possibility to create workflows project specific via the REST API, would it be possible to do this via direct access to the database ?  ------------------------------ Erol Littwins FOGTEC GmbH Köln --------------------- ...

• i am running scratch-blocks at linux terminal I got the problem which is python build.py && webpack scratch-blocks@0.1.0 prepublish: python build.py && webpack could you give me a help? npm WARN prepublish-on- install As of npm@ 5 , ...

• Hi Bj and Cecilia, Thanks for reaching out here and looking at these workarounds, I'm happy to report that we've actually got a patch going out today (8.54.1) that fixes this issue. If you'd like to learn more about that patch, we have it listed in ...

1 person likes this.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.