Support

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Import Test Results

Hi Juho,  Thanks for reaching out! Since Test Results/Runs only live in the Test Center, they cannot be imported into a Project like other item types. The only components of a Test Plan that can be imported are Test Cases . Please note though that ...

• Hi Seth,  You are correct that when you try to update any field other than the "execution results" using the  PUT  or  PATCH /testruns/{id}  endpoints, you will get a SUCCESS 200 response from the API even though the field was not updated. This ...

• Hi Alessandro,  That is an interesting detail. I just tested this following these steps:  1: Log in with the Collaborator license, see the auto-lock issue as expected due to the defect.  2: Change Collaborator user to a Creator license and tested ...

• Hi Diego,  Thanks for reaching out! I am sharing this helpful article on  Custom Word Template - Easy Start Guide   The section titled "You can also add the fields to cells in an informational table" should point you in the right direction. ...

• Hi Ravindra,  Thanks for reaching out! I'm not certain how you are reusing these requirements. However, utilizing the reuse/sync feature can you help you with linking these sets. I'm sharing some helpful resources below:  User Guide - Reuse and Synchronization ...

Announcements

• Change to support processes for OpsHub customers

Many customers use OpsHub for integrating other tools with Jama Connect. We've found that in many cases your questions are quite advanced and best addressed by OpsHub directly. As a result, we're streamlining our OpsHub integrations support process.

Starting Monday, February 8, 2021 all support for OpsHub will be handled by OpsHub directly. You will receive an invitation directly from OpsHub to register for their help portal.

• If you have a new OpsHub question or issue, complete registration for an OpsHub Service Now account and create a ticket.  
    • If you have an open ticket with Jama Support regarding OpsHub, no need to take any action. We'll close that out with you directly.
    • If you aren't sure if an issue is a Jama or OpsHub issue, feel free to contact Jama Support first and we'll help you figure that out.

We would like to introduce you to Bhavna Bahal, our primary partner contact at OpsHub. If you have any questions about the change, she’s available to help.