Support Community Blog

Latest Discussion Posts

• Yes thats correct, I'm still trying to work out the root cause. Our header and footer contains a table each with two rows, and right now my theory is that the corruptions arises due to some cells being merged. In this case, everytime we change and save ...

• Hello, We are using filters to create our baselines and we were initially included test run based on status, but this includes a lot of test runs (1000's of automated test runs) we archived. Is there a way to exclude archived test runs based on if they ...

• Hi Chloe, If you filter Idea cards with a certain number of votes and comments, you won't solve the lack of publicity problems but will amplify the votes count for ideas that were spotted by the few same very active people. In my view all ideas should ...

• Hi Uwe  I'm replying to close the loop on this thread. It looks like the behavior you are reporting is a bug related to SOS-DEF-4850: Export to Word or PDF will continue to count numbered lists (or bullets) across different items . You can check future  ...

• OK, thank you for clarifying. It sounds like she didn't see your comments so she didn't make any responses. The system doesn't notify people of comments on Articles unless they are specifically @-mentioned. I am super happy to hear that you successfully ...