Product Discussion

View Only
T oday, we are excited to introduce Jama Connect for Automotive,  a new solution designed specifically to accelerate product development for automotive engineering teams in the autonomous, electric ...
0 comments
Coming Soon to the 8.54 Cloud Release, We Have Added Some New Functionality to What Fields You Can View in Baselines. Prior to the 8.54 Cloud release, the Baseline column toggler, which adds the fields ...
0 comments
Information Updated August 2022 We are now using a library from iText to produce PDF exports and reports from Velocity templates. The new implementation simplifies the templates in many ways. There ...
0 comments
We at Jama Software have been working with industry-leading medical device companies over the past decade, streamlining their device product development , simplifying regulatory submissions and audit ...
0 comments

Latest Discussion Posts

• @Jama Software Team: Just want to add an additional piece of thought: A solution getting diagrams out of EA into Item in Requirement management Tool without manual copy and paste like an example from codebeamer mentioned in my first post would be attractive ...

• I have the same complaint and didn't find an Ideation Card so I created one here: https://community.jamasoftware.com/idea/allow-spelling-corrections-with-right-click-when-editing-not-ctrl-right-click Please vote for it if you get to this thread. ------------------------------ ...

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

Fields in "Project" details

Hi! I see that the dbo.project table has some fields that are also accessible in the Velocity API (Project object). Some of them are connected to entries on the "Details" tab on the "Project admin" screen, whereas others are not. Example: text1 corresponds ...

• Hello Jama Community: In the spirit of continuous discovery, the product team is looking to get your feedback on: Improving relationship rules We only need 5-10 minutes of your time. Please feel free to share this link with your Jama Connect using ...

• Both "Suspect" and "Synchronize" are ways to flow changes from one item to another. For "Suspect", it is flowing changes from one item to another item with which it has a relationship. For "Synchronize", it is flowing changes from one item to another ...