Product Discussion

View Only
T oday, we are excited to introduce Jama Connect for Automotive,  a new solution designed specifically to accelerate product development for automotive engineering teams in the autonomous, electric ...
0 comments
Coming Soon to the 8.54 Cloud Release, We Have Added Some New Functionality to What Fields You Can View in Baselines. Prior to the 8.54 Cloud release, the Baseline column toggler, which adds the fields ...
0 comments
Information Updated November 2022 We are now using a library from iText to produce PDF exports and reports from Velocity templates. The new implementation simplifies the templates in many ways. There ...
0 comments
We at Jama Software have been working with industry-leading medical device companies over the past decade, streamlining their device product development , simplifying regulatory submissions and audit ...
0 comments

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'd suggest using an Advanced Filter to populate your Test Plan with Test Cases. ------------------------------ Geoffrey Clemm Jama Software ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Item Type Icons - high def

Is there somewhere on this site (or elsewhere) where the icons for item types are shown larger? I want to make some documentation but when I try to enlarge it, it looks really fuzzy (see below). ------------------------------ Michelle Ballard Milwaukee ...

• If you change the settings for reviews that aren't considered Peer or Approval, then I believe you'll remove access to these older public reviews - You'll need to save the settings with the new public review permissions selected and neither Approval ...

• The multi-level nested filters are actually another reason to add the filter POST endpoint. Then one could update the filter rules, which is not possible right now even with the workaround. Please reconsider adding the endpoint and adding multi-level ...

• Hi Steve, Thanks for the clarification :) I figured it wasn't new, but never even noticed before. ------------------------------ Martha Fiske Lucid Motors ------------------------------