Product Discussion

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello - I submitted an Ideation request about enhancing the Review Display to allow us to monitor and gather statistics (adding fields and the ability to export) back in June 2020.  Here is the link: Idea Details - Jama Software Community   To follow ...

1 person likes this.
  • @Andrew Collins , Im happy to report that we released this functionality in our 8.62.X release. We also added some more database configuration options in a following release 8.62.3. I would recommend upgrading to this one, if you have a Self Hosted environment. ...

• Agree, searching in the review center would be very helpful. We have thousands of reviews and would love to be able to search to locate what we need quickly. ------------------------------ Nicole Comer ------------------------------

• Hi Jim, I am working on this. After having worked a lot with the sync, I am moving to a different implementation. Items in sync are sharing the global id, thus they are sharing an association (want not to use the word "relationship"). There is no direction ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Alex, sorry for answering late, but now! getUpstreamDocumentIds is returning an ID -> upstreamDoc.id won't work. Just check the documentation -> Jama Software - Velocity engine Best, Alessandro ------------------------------ Alessandro Systems ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Jama Software® Applies NLP to Requirements Management

Jama Software® Applies NLP to Requirements Management with Requirments Advisor Beta from Jama Labs.

No Cost for a Limited Time.