Product Discussion

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Yes, customization is always nice to have. If designed properly this should not be difficult to add to the UI. ------------------------------ Eric Roller Illumina CA ------------------------------

• Hi Lien, to be honest - I don't see how this feature is added in the near future. Acc. to the idea you referred to, this is on the long-time roadmap but there hasn't been a response for over 1.5 years even though this was planned to be discussed internally. ...

1 person likes this.
  • 100% need this. When we branch off from a project (reuse) and work through that project all the way to the test phase, we can only push up the changes made to other items (like requirements, and verification protocols). We are unable to push up test results ...

• Hi Uwe, This sounds like a good fit for our Ideation module -- you can view and vote on submitted idea cards about Baselines HERE and, if there aren't any that encompass your feedback already, submit an idea card of your own by clicking on the orange ...

• Hello, when i export a table to PDF, spacing to the sides appears within the table. How can I prevent this? ------------------------------ Verena Neumaier Aktormed GmbH ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.