Product Discussion

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Chloe,  our Testing team has great interest in this feature request. Do you have more information on this. Has this been implemented yet? If not, is it on the road map and can you provide a rough estimate for when this is going to be implemented? ...

• Hi all, I took the liberty to create this product idea in the  new ideation module. Please up-vote there to get Jama's attention. https://community.jamasoftware.com/ideation-home/viewidea?IdeationKey=32ccf273-63bb-411b-85a8-1855051a0136 ------------------------------ ...

2 people like this.
  • Hi Vanessa!  We created our Ideation module after this thread took place. I searched the module for this as a logged idea but cannot find that it's been suggested yet.  If you are interested in filing a card on our Ideation  page, I hope that others ...

• I agree. In addition to that we generate plenty of baselines via filters. In case of filter change and baseline comparison we are going to compare apples with oranges :-( ------------------------------ Alessandro Systems Engineer SICK AG ---------- ...

• Just had a discussion with our quality people, they would badly need such a capability. ------------------------------ Harald Hotz-Behofsits Frequentis AG ------------------------------