Product Discussion

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thank you, Kevin, for clarifying this! Regards Anna ------------------------------ Anna Henke MeVis BreastCare GmbH & Co. KG ------------------------------

• Hi Lien,  Thank you for providing this additional context. I can understand your need here but I'm not certain REST API will allow you to bypass these permission changes.  I will get with our team to try and think of some alternative workarounds for ...

• +1 ------------------------------ Andreas Hagedorn Requirements Engineer Insta GmbH Lüdenscheid +49 2351 936 4540 ------------------------------

• + 1 Robena Sukhu Sun Life Financial ___________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which ...

1 person likes this.
  • Thank you, Decoteau. ------------------------------ Cecilia Sabate SE ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

Announcements

• Jama Software® Applies NLP to Requirements Management

Jama Software® Applies NLP to Requirements Management with Requirments Advisor Beta from Jama Labs.

No Cost for a Limited Time.