My community contributions

1 to 13 of 13 total
Posted By Kimberly Dec 17, 2018 11:10 AM
Found In Egroup: Product Idea
\ view thread
We would also like to see this.  At least be able to duplicate test plans and groups when duplicating projects.  Being able to reuse would be the next step and an added bonus. ------------------------------ Kimberly Crescent Systems, Inc. ------------------------------
Posted By Kimberly Apr 18, 2018 11:31 AM
\ view thread
Strongly agree! ------------------------------ Tigger Crescent Systems, Inc. ------------------------------
Posted By Kimberly Nov 9, 2017 10:21 AM
\ view thread
+1  This would have saved us a lot of trouble recently if we could have backed up one project and restore it. ------------------------------ Tigger Crescent Systems, Inc. ------------------------------
Posted By Kimberly Oct 3, 2017 12:03 PM
\ view thread
This is how we filter on the release field in an embedded filter.  It is not intuitive and it would be much better if Release was an option to select instead of having to know use Keywords. ------------------------------ Tigger Crescent Systems, Inc. ------------------------------
Posted By Kimberly Oct 3, 2017 11:56 AM
Found In Egroup: Support
\ view thread
Thanks for the help.  I ended up logging into the Jama machine and executing the REST call via the command line to get it to work. Thanks again. ------------------------------ Tigger Crescent Systems, Inc. ------------------------------
Posted By Kimberly Sep 20, 2017 10:45 AM
\ view thread
Thanks for the information.  I tried that, but I am getting a "no response from server" error. ------------------------------ Tigger Crescent Systems, Inc. ------------------------------
Posted By Kimberly Sep 19, 2017 11:40 AM
\ view thread
We are getting an "Invalid CORS Request" after to logging into Jama using the Chrome browser.  Does anyone know what causes this? Jama 8.14.2 Chrome Version 61.0.3163.91 (Official Build) (64-bit) Firefox and Edge are working fine. Thanks, ------------------------------ Tigger Crescent Systems, Inc. ...
Posted By Kimberly May 16, 2017 5:42 PM
\ view thread
I would like to second this request.  We often have new revisions of documents where exporting to excel, updating excel then re-importing is hours if not days worth of work.  It would be extremely helpful to be able to import into jama by selecting which field is an unique identifier and be able to identify ...
Posted By Kimberly Mar 20, 2017 1:37 PM
\ view thread
I don't know exactly how this occurred, but duplicating projects is definitely a possibility. We started using Jama in October and are still learning and figuring out how to use it probably. I did figure out a workaround. You create a new project (Unassigned will be there), then MOVE everything to ...
Posted By Kimberly Mar 17, 2017 5:13 PM
\ view thread
When I open the release view for any project, I do not have the Unassigned Node. Is there a setting I am missing in order to show Unassigned items? ------------------------------ Thanks, Tigger Crescent Systems, Inc. ------------------------------
Posted By Kimberly Feb 23, 2017 10:56 AM
\ view thread
Thanks! ------------------------------ Tigger Crescent Systems, Inc. ------------------------------
Posted By Kimberly Feb 17, 2017 4:46 PM
\ view thread
I forgot to add that I can change the direction of the relationship if I use the edit feature. ------------------------------ Tigger Crescent Systems, Inc. ------------------------------
Posted By Kimberly Feb 17, 2017 3:10 PM
\ view thread
On the relationship visual layout tab there is a switch direction button. When I try to use it, it tells me " You don't have permission to perform this action." I have every permission I can find to set. I have all permissions on the whole project. I even tried making myself the project manager for ...