My community contributions

1 to 8 of 8 total
Posted By omar Oct 2, 2019 2:43 AM
Found In Egroup: Product Idea
\ view thread
Test Center-Steps it would be very useful to allow the COPY / PASTE of whole step, so not only the single fileds one at time as it is now. Currently you need 3 times the time required with a whole COPY / PASTE (thanks to Chloe Elliott for supporting ) ------------------------------ omar cantoni abbott ...
Posted By omar Oct 2, 2019 2:42 AM
Found In Library: Product Idea
#Authoring
Posted By omar Sep 26, 2019 10:23 AM
Found In Egroup: Support
\ view thread
Hi, thanks for the answer. I mean for example as here in the screenshot, often you have to repeat the same step more time in the test case
Posted By omar Sep 19, 2019 5:30 AM
\ view thread
I don't think it is possible, at least I don't know how to do it, but it would be very useful to allow the COPY / PASTE of step, currently it seems that you can do it copying the "action" , the "expected result", the "notes" separately: you need 3 times the time required with a global COPY / PASTE.
Posted By omar Aug 1, 2018 5:25 AM
\ view thread
Hi, yest the WORD generation process does not stop in this case. It is blocked in my case Omar ------------------------------ omar cantoni abbott ------------------------------
Posted By omar Jul 30, 2018 8:56 AM
\ view thread
Hi, it is the green tick sign. (link is following. Not sure it can be reached) https://jama.aipadmin.com/attachment/8259/image.png Omar Cantoni Informatics Test Engineer Abbott Italy Abbott Srl Piazza della Trivulziana 4/A 20126 Milano Italy Office + 39 02.26889056 omar.cantoni @abbott.com
Posted By omar Jul 30, 2018 8:55 AM
Found In Library: Support
Posted By omar Jul 27, 2018 4:01 AM
\ view thread
Hi just seen that in a test case step where you have attached a png image  Then the "export" to office template (MD - test case - withID) does not terminate. image.png here for example "https://jama.aipadmin.com/attachment/8259/" G M T Detect language Afrikaans Albanian Amharic ...