My community contributions

1 to 9 of 9 total
Posted By Gus Mar 30, 2016 1:05 PM
Found In Egroup: Product Idea
\ view thread
I too support Smi's request. We would like to stipulate a specific baseline in the filter conditions to support the overlap between testing the current s/w release and developing the next release. We baseline rqmts and test cases with each software delivery (new release). We continue development of new ...
Posted By Gus Sep 17, 2015 1:45 PM
Found In Egroup: Support
\ view thread
The Reply function is not working in the Stream. When one enters a reply, it shows up as a new Stream item and not as an indented response under the original Stream item. Is this a possible configuration problem or a known defect? Any way to resolve? Running Jama 2015.1, Build date: 2015/04/09 13:27, ...
Posted By Gus Aug 6, 2015 3:05 PM
\ view thread
Might be a workaround. Did you create a release called Unassigned? Thank you.
Posted By Gus Aug 6, 2015 12:10 PM
\ view thread
We start a new project with a group of requirements reused from a master library. The release for each of the requirements is initially null and we assign the releases as the requirements are fulfilled. One of the requirements was erroneously mapped to a release. Would like to change the release back ...
Posted By Gus Jul 16, 2015 12:50 PM
\ view thread
Thank you all. Bob’s tip is very helpful and I will use it but, as Swoo points out, it does not shorten the time to render the Excel file. If only we could use filters in the downstream levels...
Posted By Gus Jul 15, 2015 1:11 PM
\ view thread
I access Jama through a firewall. If exporting an Excel Coverage Report in Jama takes more than 2 minutes, the firewall times out. I have coverage reports that take 3 or 4 minutes to generate the Excel file.
Posted By Gus Jul 15, 2015 1:03 PM
\ view thread
Kristina, could you please sent the template to me too? As with Jennifer, the box to the download the template shows as "The connection was reset". Our corporate security software does not allow this method within web pages.
Posted By Gus Jul 15, 2015 12:38 PM
\ view thread
The Coverage Report file coming out of Jama was 7.8 MB. It zipped down to 595 KB. When I "Saved As” the file in Excel to a new name, it was 747 KB. It would be much more beneficial if the files were deflated before they were passed to my download folder (security limits, etc.).
Posted By Gus Apr 23, 2015 5:43 PM
\ view thread
In the older versions of Jama, the user was able to set the number of items on a list view page up to 500 using the Show box. I think the maximum number was settable up to 500 from Admin. The Show box is still available in Admin. While it is nice for the developers to be concerned about performance, ...