My community contributions

1 to 20 of 29 total
Posted By Vegard Sep 29, 2017 8:40 AM
Found In Egroup: Support
\ view thread
​Hi, We have two projects where alot of items are synchronized between them. We now get out_of_sync status on alot of items, and the only difference is the Project ID. See figure below How could I configure so that the out_of_sync do not trigger on Project ID? ------------------------------ - Vegard ...
Posted By Vegard Aug 4, 2017 7:36 AM
\ view thread
Hi, I have not used Jama for the past 5 months, but when I log into the system again I do not manage to view any items. It is probably some Java plug in or similar missing. Could anyone help me out with what might be the problem. I have attached a screen shot of the area where the items are missing, ...
Posted By Vegard Jan 26, 2017 2:50 AM
\ view thread
Hi, After updating to Jama 8.10.2 we got the following warning from Jama: Your Jama installation has multiple organizations. Please contact your system administrator or Jama Support to remove non-production organizations. I am the admin but cannot find the configuration of organizations. Where ...
Posted By Vegard Dec 13, 2016 3:19 AM
\ view thread
Hi Kristina, I did not find the SOS-DEF-355, do you have a link? Is this a issue/bug that you plan to fix, or is this as designed? I am aware that changes in the hierarchy tree is not sync'ed, and designed the Jama folder structure to allow for changes between the projects. As it is today you would ...
Posted By Vegard Dec 12, 2016 6:21 AM
\ view thread
Hi, We have several items that are sync'ed between two projects. In one of the projects many of the items are obsolete, I have moved these to a separate folder as they are not used anymore. When using the "Sync Items" view we use the hierarchy tree to see the out-of-sync items (click the folder and ...
Posted By Vegard Nov 2, 2016 12:38 PM
\ view thread
I agree to this for several items, and we plan to have some items "out of sync" for the different projects. However we want to be able to synchronize changes to relationships, but since not all items are reused to all projects we can not do this without manually performing the relationship changes to ...
Posted By Vegard Nov 1, 2016 11:30 AM
\ view thread
Hi, we have discussed how we could solve this internally. As we see it the best option would be to reuse all items to all Jama projects and to make a field that state if it is relevant for the project or not. This is not a good solution, as we will have multiple items in a project that is not applicable. ...
Posted By Vegard Oct 11, 2016 6:07 AM
\ view thread
thank you
Posted By Vegard Oct 10, 2016 8:39 AM
\ view thread
Anyone know if Jama need to run on a dedicated server? Our server responsible believe that he have read something about this, but I can not find any information on it.
Posted By Vegard Oct 10, 2016 6:42 AM
\ view thread
ok, thanks for checking.
Posted By Vegard Oct 5, 2016 9:58 AM
\ view thread
My team are starting to install Jama 8 on our server shortly and have two questions related to the environment needed for the installation. Could Jama 8 run on a virtual machine? Is there a requirement that Jama 8 run on an dedicated server?
Posted By Vegard Oct 4, 2016 10:21 AM
\ view thread
Hi, I have recently setup a library and project structure in Jama, where the library contain all of our requirements for a product and items are reused from the library to a set of other projects. These other projects only contain a subset of the requirements in the library. In our setup we have a set ...
Posted By Vegard Jul 4, 2016 11:57 AM
\ view thread
Thank you.
Posted By Vegard Jul 4, 2016 9:53 AM
\ view thread
In the Jama help file Working in Jama > Working in Projects > Managing Requirements & Other Items > Editing an Item it is stated; "Note: Turning off the Notify option will skip the Comment and Notify window." For some of our Jama users the notify option is default 'ON' while it is 'OFF' ...
Posted By Vegard Jun 21, 2016 8:50 AM
\ view thread
Thank you swoo and Harald. This was helpful information
Posted By Vegard Jun 21, 2016 6:22 AM
\ view thread
Hi Swoo, Regarding number 1; How do you do this? I have not seen the functionality to apply a filter to the explorer tree.
Posted By Vegard Jun 20, 2016 5:44 AM
\ view thread
We have a large project that multiple items (mostly requirements) that either have the status approved or obsolete. The obsolete requirements should be stored somewhere so that we can keep track of our previous work, but currently it is not always easy to see which requirements are valid. Is there a ...
Posted By Vegard May 20, 2016 6:37 AM
Found In Egroup: Product Idea
\ view thread
I would like to have functionality to clear multiple suspect links. But in addition to Dutch's problem I would like to clear them all for multiple items at the time, but with more control than the "Clear All" button. My problem is that the "Suspect Links" view only show approximately 20 items at the ...
Posted By Vegard May 13, 2016 7:45 AM
\ view thread
Hi, I am wondering if anyone could recommend which statuses to include for requirements (draft, approved, etc.)? Please also give some description of when each of the statuses should be used.
Posted By Vegard May 11, 2016 12:32 PM
Found In Egroup: Product Idea
\ view thread
It would be great to be able to make filters for which items to view in the "Sync Items" page. We have approximately 2000 items that we want to make a small update to, and approximately 40 items of the same type that should not be synchronized. Adding a filter in the "Sync Items" page would allow us ...