My community contributions

1 to 5 of 5 total
Posted By Sanjay Krishnan Aug 4, 2017 5:05 AM
Found In Egroup: Support
\ view thread
Dear members, Is it possible to create a filter for listing down Test Runs from latest TestCycle. I can see that I can list down TestRuns from a TestCycle which matches to a date. But we would like to have a relative query like latest Test Cycle(not specific to a date) so that If TestCycle1 and then ...
Posted By Sanjay Krishnan Apr 4, 2017 4:44 AM
\ view thread
Hi Kristina, Any update on this bug fix? We are also facing the same issue with 2015.5 Regards, Sanjay Krishnan ------------------------------ Sanjay Krishnan R S ADIT ------------------------------
Posted By Sanjay Krishnan Mar 13, 2017 9:11 AM
\ view thread
Thanks Kristina for the input. Doesn't this seem to be a limitation of Jama and something should be considered as important in upcoming features? Also, we have seen that versioning of items(history of changes) taken care by Jama also increases database adversely. Because Jama doesn't store the difference ...
Posted By Sanjay Krishnan Mar 10, 2017 10:20 AM
\ view thread
Hi All, 1) Is there an option to delete an item permanently in Jama? I am not talking about item types. I am pointing the items or components. Also, I know there is a HARD DELETE for project. Unfortunately, we have to delete big components permanently, not a project. Right now if we delete there is an ...
Posted By Sanjay Krishnan Mar 9, 2017 9:27 AM
Found In Egroup: Product Idea
\ view thread
Hello All, This is based on my experience with Jama 2015.5 in our organisation. I was analying a lot for putting a hold on the size of database growth used by Jama. I am surprised to see the below facts 1) In Jama, versions of each item are stored as copies of items. It is not a delta information being ...