My community contributions

1 to 20 of 28 total
Posted By Phil Jul 31, 2019 10:41 AM
Found In Egroup: Support
\ view thread
Yes, that answered my question. Thank you Regards, Phil Bloxom IoT Platform Business Division Renesas Electronics America Inc Staff Engineer, QA Engineering 1001 Murphy Ranch Rd Milpitas, CA 95035 (W) 408-588-6500
Posted By Phil Jul 23, 2019 11:34 AM
\ view thread
How do I get the entire pick list an item uses with Velocity? The items have fields for boards tested and modules being tested and I need to create a coverage report.  I am stuck at identifying gaps because I need to know which boards and which modules in the pick lists don't appear in any of the items.  ...
Posted By Phil Jun 28, 2018 2:37 PM
\ view thread
Is there any update on if this will be fixed? We are currently having this problem
Posted By Phil Jun 15, 2018 12:14 PM
\ view thread
Thank you  Kimberly.  This worked helping us identify items being deleted from our synced project.
Posted By Phil Jun 14, 2018 5:18 PM
\ view thread
Is there a way to filter out items that are not synchronized with another item?  I only see ways to find items that are synchronized but I don't see a way to find the items that aren't.
Posted By Phil Jun 5, 2018 2:00 PM
Found In Egroup: Product Idea
\ view thread
We have 2.2k+ reviews across multiple projects and it would be nice to have more options to filter the reviews.   Currently we can just filter by the status or type of review It would help a lot to filter by project, date, creator etc
Posted By Phil Apr 26, 2018 2:18 PM
\ view thread
Hi, Would you be able to add a feature to let the admin know where something is being used? When looking at custom pick lists/editor templates, I would like to know where the picklist/editor template has been used in any item types When looking at an item type, I would like to know if and which projects ...
Posted By Phil Jan 10, 2018 2:37 PM
\ view thread
We fixed this problem in my company by only allowing admins to delete items.  There is an organization setting in the admin window that allows only admins to delete items------------------------------------------- Original Message: Sent: 11-30-2017 13:37 From: Tom Green Subject: Ability to set permissions ...
Posted By Phil Dec 18, 2017 12:10 PM
\ view thread
Thanks, Is there a guide somewhere that gives somewhat of an overview of what is or isn't filtered?  That way I don't have to figure it out through trial and error.
Posted By Phil Dec 18, 2017 12:06 PM
\ view thread
Sorry, I wasn't trying to just hide just the pre-fix. I wanted to hide the entire global id from the user.  Is that possible? I removed the prefix in hopes that users will choose to use the project id when referencing items outside of Jama but would still like to be able to hide the global id comple ...
Posted By Phil Dec 15, 2017 12:00 PM
\ view thread
I read in the UM that the GID is used for syncing items.  If I remove the prefix to hide it will this cause any problems if items have been synced?
Posted By Phil Dec 13, 2017 4:53 PM
\ view thread
I was wondering if it was possible to hide the GID?   When people are referencing items in Jama, some use the GID, and some use the project ID.  I wanted to hide the GID so that users only use the project ID to reference items.
Posted By Phil Dec 13, 2017 4:47 PM
\ view thread
Hi Rosemary, It also removes code when I just switch to and from the source view. With code: After switching to rich text view or saving the item and then editing: However the "title" does work for the whole table.  I did a workaround by creating one cell tables around the text. But if I just save it ...
Posted By Phil Nov 20, 2017 1:15 PM
\ view thread
I've noticed that when I write some html code into a Rich Text field and save it, it works but when I go to edit the field some of the code is missing.  Is there a reason this happens? Example: If I add the title code to create a description when a cursor hovers over certain text, the code works when ...
Posted By Phil Nov 20, 2017 1:08 PM
\ view thread
Nvm I figured it out
Posted By Phil Nov 8, 2017 6:37 PM
\ view thread
Would it be possible to add a feature that would allow a description to appear when a user is selecting an option from a pick list?
Posted By Phil Oct 18, 2017 6:28 PM
\ view thread
I was having this problem too but got it to work by adding <html> and <body> to the code: #set($rlshpDao = $applicationContext.getBean("relationshipDao")) <html> <body> #foreach($vDoc in $documentList) #set($rlshp = $rlshpDao.getRelationshipsForDocument($vDoc.document.id,false)) ...
Posted By Phil Jun 1, 2017 1:49 PM
\ view thread
I would like to be able to view admin activities in the admin window. Who and when changed Org rules, workflows, user permissions Who and when Project created and deleted Who and when created and edited item types etc This would be very helpful in monitoring and controlling changes made in our projects ...
Posted By Phil May 19, 2017 6:15 PM
\ view thread
Is there any way to track things that happen in the Admin window? Examples: Who and when Org rules are changed Project creation and deletion editing of item types etc This would be very helpful in controlling changes made in our projects throughout the organization
Posted By Phil May 12, 2017 3:11 PM
\ view thread
Thank you for your response.  I checked and our software is out dated