As a Review Moderator I want to use a predefined list of reviewers at creating the review

Options
Harald Hotz-Behofsits
Harald Hotz-Behofsits Member Posts: 159
edited July 2016 in
At the creation of a review, the moderator has to select the reviewers one after the other. This is a manual and error prone process. It would be better to have the possibility to have several predefined lists of reviewers including the setting approver. Then the selection of (a) predefined list(s) should populate the reviewers.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 911
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I hear you on that, Harald, especially when there are many users in an instance to sort through. I'm curious, though, how these lists of users would differ from groups you might already use? Is it because your user groups are more general?
  • Harald Hotz-Behofsits
    Harald Hotz-Behofsits Member Posts: 159
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Yes, we have usually a single group of users that is allowed to do something in a project. As long as a project is not classified it is accessible read only for everyone to simplify reuse.

Additional the list of users in a project is larger than the list of reviewers, and the reviewers might change depending on the context.

So having predefined lists of reviewers for different kind of reviews would be very helpful, also this would ensure that all necessary reviewers get invited.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 911
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Makes sense. Thanks for elaborating.