Access to paid-for community content

Amanda Jennewein
Amanda Jennewein Jama Staff, Vertical Solutions Moderator, Data Exchange, Administrator, Automotive Solution, Medical Devices & Life Sciences Solution, Robotics Solution, Airborne Systems, Functional Safety Kit (FSK), Jama Connect Interchange™ (JCI), Jama Validation Kit (JVK) + Functional Safety Kit (FSK), Product Manager Moderator, JVK+FSK Moderator Posts: 28

Audience: Jama Software® customers who have purchased industry-specific frameworks, data exchange, Jama Connect Interchange™, Functional Safety Kit (FSK), and Jama Validation Kit (JVK).

Products Applicable: Jama Connect®, Jama Connect Interchange™, Data Exchange

Use Case

Access to paid-for community content for Jama Software® customers who have purchased industry-specific frameworks, data exchange, Jama Connect Interchange™, Functional Safety Kit (FSK), and Jama Validation Kit.

Best Practice

These customers must be registered and approved Jama Software® User Community members to gain access to paid-for community content. 

Implementation

1. Register for Community Membership
  2. These customers must provide the contact information for the users requiring access to these paid-for resources hosted on the Jama Software® User Community.
  3. Thus, the information must be communicated to Jama Software® Licensing, which will provide appropriate permissions to users accessing the paid-for content upon their next login. 
  4. If you experience any issues, don't hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager or Sales contact at Jama Software®.

References

Amanda Jennewein She/Her/Hers
Head of Support
Jama Software®

Comments

• Dimitrios Pananakis
    Dimitrios Pananakis Member, Jama Validation Kit (JVK) + Functional Safety Kit (FSK) Posts: 66

Hello,

I'd like to know which is the link to the Jama Validation Kit which we have purchased. I am unable to find it.

• Dimitrios Pananakis
    Dimitrios Pananakis Member, Jama Validation Kit (JVK) + Functional Safety Kit (FSK) Posts: 66

@Amanda Jennewein can you please help? I can't seem to find the link.